Biotest

Carbolin 19 vs. HOT-ROX

Can someone give me the run down on Carbolin 19 vs. HOT-ROX. What’s the difference?

The reason I ask is because I’ve tried HOT-ROX and don’t really like how they make me feel (I’m pretty sure it’s the Yohimbine). I’m wondering if Carbolin 19 would be a good choice while dieting instead since it’s an active ingredient in HOT-ROX and there aren’t many other ingredients.

Would using Carbolin 19 with Alpha Male be over kill/ill advised or is Alpha Male enough?

As you noted, Carbolin-19 is an ingredient in Hot-Rox. Here’s a great article on it: http://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

While Hot-Rox is more of a dedicated fat burner used for shorter periods of time, Carbolin-19 has muscle building effects and is not a stimulant, though it does help with fat loss.

Question, have you tried taking Hot-Rox with a little food or a protein shake? I prefer this method myself, as my stomach gets a little angry when I take it on an empty stomach. (Oddly, tea does the same thing.) Works just as well in my experience though the hit of energy isn’t quite as pronounced initially.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
As you noted, Carbolin 19 is an ingredient in HOT-ROX. Here’s a great article on it: http://www.T-Nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

While HOT-ROX is more of a dedicated fat burner used for shorter periods of time, Carbolin 19 has muscle building effects and is not a stimulant, though it does help with fat loss.

Question, have you tried taking HOT-ROX with a little food or a protein shake? I prefer this method myself, as my stomach gets a little angry when I take it on an empty stomach. (Oddly, tea does the same thing.) Works just as well in my experience though the hit of energy isn’t quite as pronounced initially. [/quote]

I’ve always used it on an empty stomach per the instruction. I’ll give it a try with a meal and see if that helps.

I’ll check the link out.

Thanks Chris!

Would you still take Alpha Male if taking either of the others since they also contain Carbolin 19?

[quote]scoots2 wrote:
Would you still take Alpha Male if taking either of the others since they also contain Carbolin 19?[/quote]

Some people do, but you can easily cut the stand-alone Carbolin-19 down to half if you’re already using Hot-Rox or Alpha Male.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]scoots2 wrote:
Would you still take Alpha Male if taking either of the others since they also contain Carbolin 19?[/quote]

Some people do, but you can easily cut the stand-alone Carbolin 19 down to half if you’re already using HOT-ROX or Alpha Male.
[/quote]

Thank you sir!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.