Biotest

Carbolin 19 Timing

I am just starting a couple of months of Carbolin 19. I am doing all the basics (Indigo, MAG-10 and Plazma). The label says one dose in the morning and the next six hours later. I have two questions. 1. Will it degrade its performance to take the second dose 8-10 hours after the first? 2. Does Carbolin 19 have any stimulating effects that would suggest making sure it is not taken too close to bedtime? Thanks.

1. For best results follow the label dosing guidelines. Is there any reason you can’t swallow the capsules 6 hours apart? If so, no worries, spreading dose by more than 6 hours in fine.

2. The label indicates that <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/carbolin-19"target=“new”>Carbolin 19 may have some stimulatory effects. “Do not take with any other stimulant…” etc. However, I’ve taken Carbolin-19 at night myself with no problems sleeping.

Performance isn’t reduced by taking 8 or even 12 hours apart, but some prefer to avoid any stimulant effect at all in the evening. That said, Carbolin 19 for most doesn’t have much effect if any towards making it difficult to fall asleep or impairing quality of sleep. You can certainly try 8-10 hours after the first dose if you want to.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Performance isn’t reduced by taking 8 or even 12 hours apart, but some prefer to avoid any stimulant effect at all in the evening. That said, Carbolin 19 for most doesn’t have particularly much effect if any towards making it difficult to fall asleep or impairing quality of sleep. You can certainly try 8-10 hours after the first dose if you want to.[/quote]

I’d like to add i’ve had Carbolin 19 as late as 8pm and slept fine at 10pm.

Thanks, Guys

Is it okay to take a dose preworkout with caffeine? This is fasted morning training.

That is fine!