Biotest

Carbolin 19 Questions

jpenney asks:

Recently purchased Carbolin 19 and have a couple of questions to ask. Not sure if you’re able to answer or not but if able to guide me in the right direction, I would certainly appreciate the assistance!

1. It states to not take any other stimulant or weight loss supplement or any prescription or over-the-counter medicine. Would items such as caffeine, amino acids, BCAA’s, and the like be acceptable?

2. Any general recommendations while taking? I am preparing for a bodybuilding competition and will start my mass phase over the next several of months.

Not sure what “and the like” is, because caffeine and aminos are very different things.

Carbolin-19 can have a slight stimulant-like effect on some people. But then, some people don’t notice it at all and can take it late at night with no issues. That’s why it’s recommended to avoid other stimulants. So you can assess your own tolerance and make adjustements as needed. Aminos/BCAAs would have no impact on Carbolin-19 at all and are fine.

Not really. Follow the label directions, dial in your training and nutrition, and you should be set.

You might want to start a thread in the Bodybuilding forum to get some more specific input from guys who’ve competed before. But other than that, you don’t need to do anything special to get the most out of it. Put in the work, make sure everything (training-nutrition-supps) is coordinated, and let it do its thing.