Biotest

Carbolin 19 + HOT-ROX Extreme?

I am beginning a cutting phase and I was thinking of stacking Carbolin 19 + HOT-ROX. But HOT-ROX has Carbolin 19 already.Does HOT-ROX have enough Carbolin 19? or should I take 1 capsule of Carbolin 19 with 2 capsules of HOT-ROX?

Yes, <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/hot-rox-extreme"target=“new”>HOT-ROX Extreme already contains Carbolin-19. A better strategy might be to use HOT-ROX for a cycle (at least one month) and when you cycle off HOT-ROX use <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/carbolin-19"target=“new”>Carbolin 19. In other words, alternate supplements.

Many Biotest users add <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/seven"target=“new”>Se7en to HOT-ROX for its muscle hardening effects. Although Se7en is geared toward female users, it works well for men as part of a fat-loss stack.

OP, I am one who can’t tolerate 2 caps of HOT-ROX at one time; it’s the caffeine.

BUT, I can take 1 cap without too much jitters…and I have found myself recently taking a cap of Carbolin 19 with it. It’s too early yet to see if what effects this pattern of dosing will do for me, but I’ll be doing this for about 3 months.

What I find amazing about HOT-ROX is the mood effect it has on me. I have been avoiding HOT-ROX for years due to me trying to stay away from all stimulants, but have decided to try it again to see just how cut up I can get. The very 1st thing I’ve noticed is the good mood I get in. I distinctly remember HOT-ROX always putting me in a good mood when I used it, and am puzzled about why I strayed away from its use for so long.

Actually, I know why. I replaced regular use of HOT-ROX with Rhodiola as I felt I got similar (but not the same) “mood” effects. I also began experimenting with alot of nootropics that also was supposed to enhance good mood in addition to other mental effects…all without the stimulants found in HOT-ROX. Remember, I wanted to get totally away from stimulants period.

Well, for me, these “stimulants” appear to give me a far better mood effect than any of the nootropics I have used (and am still using). One cap of HOT-ROX seems to do the trick for me. I don’t think the fat burning potential of HOT-ROX is really realized with only a cap a day, but I’m going to see if it does “something”.

buffd this is funny,HOT-ROX puts me in a great mood as well.Like yourself i haven’t had it in a long time and just a couple of day’s ago i had one cap and forgot how great my mood is on this stuff haha.I just wanted a little pick me up cause of the lack of sleep and now i remember how much this stuff has an effect on my mood.

Carbolin 19 does have a mood-lifting and/or mental stimulant effect for many.

Forskolin itself is also known to have this effect, but the carbonate ester form (Carbolin 19) appears much more effective at it.

Bill, methinks there is something else in HOT-ROX that gives me the particular mood enhancement; I’ve been taking Carbolin-19 since its re-introduction and it doesn’t give me the lift in mood that a single HOT-ROX cap did (I was doing two caps a day of Carbolin-19, once a day). Perhaps the combo of Carbolin-19 and some other ingredient is the key however.

And it isn’t the caffeine. With just one cap, I could already feel that irritating jitter that caffeine always gives me. For some, caffeine helps them focus better…the total complete opposite occurs for me I’m afraid.

On the other hand, I remember an ingredient Biotest used to include in their formulas, Sclaremax, that gave me a significant boost in mood…very similar to what HOT-ROX did. Carbolin-19 is supposed to do what Sclaremax did, but better…but I think Sclaremax does a little extra with regards to effecting my mood.

Whatever the reason, I am loving this stuff (HOT-ROX)…again.

Oh, and ALWAYS a pleasure when YOU chime in on any topic. Much respect.

[quote]jppage wrote:
buffd this is funny,HOT-ROX puts me in a great mood as well.Like yourself i haven’t had it in a long time and just a couple of day’s ago i had one cap and forgot how great my mood is on this stuff haha.I just wanted a little pick me up cause of the lack of sleep and now i remember how much this stuff has an effect on my mood.[/quote]

It’s pretty awesome isn’t it. :slight_smile:
Again, I can’t believe we stopped using it!

Buffd, it’s very likely the raspberry ketones in <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/hot-rox-extreme"target=“new”>HOT-ROX Extreme responsible for the mood boost.

In fact, we’ve heard from a few blushing females that HOT-ROX boosts one particular variety of “mood” for them. (Bonus!)

HOT-ROX is probably the best mood enhancer I’ve ever experienced.

My preferred way is to stack it with a double-dose of Se7en. Holy man, that works well!

[quote]Bryan Krahn wrote:
HOT-ROX is probably the best mood enhancer I’ve ever experienced.

My preferred way is to stack it with a double-dose of Se7en. Holy man, that works well![/quote]

What did you experience with that protocol?

I at first couldn’t take two HOT-ROX at a time. I took 1 pill twice a day for a week. Then added a 2 pill dose once a day.now im up to two a day, With all things your body will build a tolerance.