Biotest

Carbolin 19 Dosing

I just ordered some Carbolin 19 to use for recomping purposes and the label says to take 1 or 2 capsules in the morning then 1 or 2 capsules 6 hours later.

If I lift at 7:00pm should I still be dosing at 7:00am + 1:00pm or should I move it back to noon + 6:00pm before my workout?

How do I know if I should use 1 or 2 caps? Is it body weight dependent? The reviews say that the effects are subtle so how can I assess if 1 cap is inferior to 2 if I try both dosing protocols for a few weeks?

<a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/carbolin-19"target=“new”>Carbolin 19 is long acting, so as long as you take it twice per day you’re covered. No need to purposefully take it pre-workout, although that’s fine. That said, some people notice a mild stimulant effect so you may not want to take that second dose too late in the day.

It’s not body weight dependent either. We’d suggest starting at the minimal dose, seeing what you think, then taking max dose. You’re pretty “body aware” as an advanced guy so you’ll probably be able to judge it effectively.

Thanks, Chris.