Biotest

Carbolin 19 & Coffee

I notice the instructions state not to take with other stimulant supplements so I was wondering if it’s ok to take with my morning coffee? Thanks!

[quote]DECIBEL wrote:
I notice the instructions state not to take with other stimulant supplements so I was wondering if it’s ok to take with my morning coffee? Thanks![/quote]

I have a giant mug of coffee every morning and take 3-4 caps of Carbolin 19 with it no problem. Im also a long time coffee drinker though.

as: Thanks for the quick reply! What has your experience with Carbolin 19 been like so far? So you prefer to take 3-4 caps in the morning instead of doing two and then another dose 6 hours later per the instructions?

I actually double up on it, 3-4 in the morning and 3-4 at dinner. Like a lot of people I always have the more is better tendencies and overdo things to make sure I get the desired effects. I use it for short cutting phases to increase ampk. It seems to burn a bit more fat and allows me to hold on to a little more muscle. Visually a very slight tighter and pumped appearance. But it’s very subtle. I don’t have an issue with money so I don’t mind splurging on it. If money was an issue I would go for more bang for your buck type items.

[quote]DECIBEL wrote:
I notice the instructions state not to take with other stimulant supplements so I was wondering if it’s ok to take with my morning coffee? Thanks![/quote]
Some people have noticed a slight stimulant-type effect from Carbolin 19 by itself (I haven’t personally, but some have), so it’s a kind of pre-emptive warning to avoid getting overstimulated.

Like As was saying, a lot of people pop them in the morning and have coffee or something soon after, no problem.

Thanks for the input! So is it safe and effective to take 4 capsules first thing in the morning or should I stick to the instructions and have one serving of two capsules followed by another two capsules six hours later? Thanks!

For most, two capsules at a time twice per day is really all that’s needed. But for everything there’s variation. I don’t think there’s ever a need for more than 3 capsules at time. So I’d suggest trying 3 at a time, and then at some point try 2 at a time and see if you like it equally well. If not, then return to 3 at a time. But most don’t need that.

(I happen personally to be at the 3 capsule end of the spectrum, though 2 at a time still works well for me, but not quite as well.)