Biotest

Carb Intake After Indigo-3G

So a few months ago i did full dose Indigo-3G plus two months on maintenance. I got great results but had to stop for a while due to finances. I have kept my diet exactly the same as when i was on Indigo eating carbs at every meal (all clean indigo carbs). I actually tried to do some carb cycling and I’ve noticed i get extremely agitated and shaky when i dont have any carbs.

I havent gained any fat and can see noticeable improvements in almost every muscle on a weekly basis. My question is do i need to worry about cycling carbs now that i am not on indigo anymore? I remember reading in the original article that indigo can have long term effects even after you are done taking it but i havent really noticed anybody talking about it. (probably because anybody who does it wont want to stop) Has anybody noticed similar after effects in the sense that they feel they need carbs?

<a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G does appear to have long-lasting effects for those who have taken the full dosage for at least 8 weeks. In a nutshell, we believe that Indigo-3G repairs the underlying issues that cause problems, such as dysfunctional nutrient uptake mechanisms and inflammatory fat cells.

Many choose to do the full cycle of Indigo-3G, then a maintenance phase, then only use it on as “as needed” basis, such as having a serving before a holiday meal or during a mass phase. Others find they can continue to eat plenty of clean carbs and not have an issue, probably do to fixing many of those underlying issues. (We suggest mostly good carbs sources and not buckets of junk food of course.)

I’ll let others respond here as well, but I know my wife has experienced this phenomenon. She had to avoid carbs before to get leaner and stay lean. After using Indigo for several months, she backed down to maintenance dose, then to “as needed” doses like when we’d hit an Indian buffet. Today she’s off Indigo-3G and still eats Finibars before training, potatoes, and rice without experiencing any of her previous issues with carbs.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
<a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G does appear to have long-lasting effects for those who have taken the full dosage for at least 8 weeks. In a nutshell, we believe that Indigo-3G repairs the underlying issues that cause problems, such as dysfunctional nutrient uptake mechanisms and inflammatory fat cells.

Many choose to do the full cycle of Indigo-3G, then a maintenance phase, then only use it on as “as needed” basis, such as having a serving before a holiday meal or during a mass phase. Others find they can continue to eat plenty of clean carbs and not have an issue, probably do to fixing many of those underlying issues. (We suggest mostly good carbs sources and not buckets of junk food of course.)

I’ll let others respond here as well, but I know my wife has experienced this phenomenon. She had to avoid carbs before to get leaner and stay lean. After using Indigo for several months, she backed down to maintenance dose, then to “as needed” doses like when we’d hit an Indian buffet. Today she’s off Indigo-3G and still eats Finibars before training, potatoes, and rice without experiencing any of her previous issues with carbs. [/quote]

I actually think her story is very cool on a few fronts the first being the seeming permanent fixing of the fat cells. And along with this the mental shift in attitude towards foods that seemed “off limits” before Indigo came along. As i’ve said before its become a true eraser of fear when it comes to food, more specifically carbs.

Lastly, the fact that a supplement company would be fine with an individual taking it for the recommended length of time and hoping that you will never have to take it again. Dani no doubt could probably get her hands on Indigo for a great price and maybe free, yet she’s been fixed by it and we aren’t being told we have to be on it forever so they can make a quick buck!

Like i said, very cool and thanks for sharing that CS.

Very interesting. I think i am experiencing the same phenomenon. I was expecting great results while i was on Indigo but i definitely did not expect the results to keep coming after i stopped. Indigo is well worth its weight in gold.