Biotest

Can't Tell if I'm Full or Tired of Shakes

So I started the diet on Monday, and so far I’m feeling great. But yesterday I wasn’t able to take down my dinner or bedtime shakes, and today I’m barely able to get down my lunch shake.

I don’t have any cravings for junk food or anything like that, but I can’t tell if I’m getting full or just can’t stomach the shakes anymore.

If I keep missing my last shakes that will be a pretty big calorie deficit on top of the current deficit, and I don’t want to throw anything off.

Any suggestions? Tomorrow is my HSM so hopefully that will help with something.

I built some wiggle-room into the plan. If you feel too full, cut down one scoop of Metabolic Drive for the day and cut the flax in half for the day. This will drop intake a little but won’t won’t put you into too much of a deficit.

On the bright side, it’s nice to feel full on an extreme fat loss diet!

Lastly, adjust the amount of water/ice you’re using in shakes. You may want more or less. and if you’re not already blending them with ice, try that.

Yes, you may get tired of shakes, but that’s part of the “dietary rehab” and resetting of habits part of the plan. After 4 weeks you’ll have a new relationship with food, healthier foods will taste better, etc.

HEY JIM ME TOO DIDNT HAVE MY BED TIME SHAKE 2 NIGHT SIN A ROW LOL WONDERING IF THATS OK ??? THIS HELPS UNTIL CHRIS GETS BACK TO ME :))

[quote]aprilluv74 wrote:
HEY JIM ME TOO DIDNT HAVE MY BED TIME SHAKE 2 NIGHT SIN A ROW LOL WONDERING IF THATS OK ??? THIS HELPS UNTIL CHRIS GETS BACK TO ME :))[/quote]

I answered in your other thread. You only need to post questions once; I’ll see them, I promise!