Biotest

Can I Continue my Normal Work?

I am a triathlon coach and in my training others I am often on the bike myself. Running I can cut back on because I can do that on a track. Swimming I can cut back on, because it is in one place. Bikeing normally for me is 5-8 times a week, various paces depending on my clients. Will I be able to keep this up? I don’t want to work against what I am trying to accomplish - but I need to pay my bills as well…

Sounds like you don’t have much of a choice.

Try it and let me know how it goes, then we can tweak things as/if needed.

You can of course skip the NEPA walk portion of V-Diet training. And hopefully you will be weight training.

Was very successful following your instructions by cutting out the NEPA walks and
keeping up with my weight training. I have finished with Velocity and in the
transition phase. Lost 24 pounds over all and 2 sizes! I already have one of my
clients on the diet and 2 more about to order!!

I have the Indigo Project ready to start, but was wondering if I should wait for
the transition 2 weeks to be over, or just start it. I never received the email
with the questions to answer in order to get my log started??

I am now in training for an Ironman Triathlon in December. Do you have any specific
training suggestions?? I have done 1 each year for the past 4 years, but never been
at such a great shape as I am now! Looking forward to putting out my best performance
ever! I am still keeping up the weight training and just adding in some endurance
training as well. I look forward to recommending your site to all my clients!

1. Congrats! Great results!

2. With Indigo-2G, you can greatly increase carbs without fat gain. In fact, it works better with more carbs since it’s a nutrient repartitioning agent. So I’d wait until after Transition.

3. Check your spam folder. Those emails are sent as you soon as you purchase. If you can’t find it, get back to me.

4. Wow! You’re a beast! (In a good way!) I’m no endurance expert, but I’ve found that the greatest performance enhancer is fat loss. That alone is going to make this your best year! Also, look into our FINiBAR product. It was made for cyclists originally, fuels you up and keeps you hydrated.

Get that Indigo log started soon. Can’t wait to see your progress!

Thanks. First time I have ever lost weight without taking the unhealthy routes of Bulima!
My body has changed and all my clients have noticied!

Just checked, no email?? Please do send it to me, thanks.

When you say increase my carbs - what numbers do you suggest??

Thanks for the tip on the FINiBAR…

The most important time to get carb on Indigo is around your workout. We have some suggested protocols, one for females especially: http://www.t-nation.com/strength-training-topics/1165

Also be sure to join other Indigo users on the daily Live Coaching Lab on the front page of TNation. Here’s today’s: http://www.t-nation.com/strength-training-topics/1436#

I’ll see if I can get your emails resent to the address you used in your profile to purchase Indigo.

Okay, I checked on this and it looks like you’ve already answered the questions in your log:

http://tnation.t-nation.com/hub/maryssmile#myForums/thread/4821782/