Biotest

Buying a V-Diet Kit

I don’t know if this is the right place to make a thread about this, and I’m sry that I make an entire thread about it.

But does anyone know, where we can buy the “V-Diet Pack” (just the most needed ingredients), in Denmark, at reasonable prices of course, not 10 x the normal here from in Denmark.

1. I haven’t been able to find a supplier in Europe that ships to denmark, at a fair price?
  2. I believe some of the ingredients, wont be allowed (is leghal in Denmark that is) to go trough costumes, if i buy from this site?

Thnx in advance

Stay cool
Helio

Hejsa Helio, jeg er selv fra DK (Ã¥bentlyst)og har de samme problemer. Jeg regner med at starte pÃ¥ V-diet per 1. September. Jeg har kigget pÃ¥ ingredienserne man har brug for og efter at havde ledt pÃ¥ nettet, er jeg kommet frem til at det kan gøres for ca. 2000kr. Nogle af tingene skal købes fra England (de har ogsÃ¥ en T-Nation der http://www.Biotest.co.uk/frames/list.asp , men rimelige hampre priser). Der er nogle af tingene der er ulovlige i DK, bla. phGABA’en i Z-12 og sikkert ogsÃ¥ det meste i HOT-ROX, men der er alternative fedtbrændere, man skal bare lede lidt.
Regner med at slå en blog op på dansk når tiden kommer, sætter nok et link op herinde (hvis de tillader det).
Det er surt for internationale, at diæten er sÃ¥ linket til Biotest, men DK’s restriktive politik sutter endnu mere røv. Men hva’, med lidt omtanke kan nok alligevel lade sig gøre.
Held og lykke

Tak for dit svar (du har pm forsten :stuck_out_tongue: )

Mvh
Helio

I’m not sure if that web address has anything to do with Biotest as it resolves to www.performancefoodsdirect.com/
and this is their page for Biotest products.

www.performancefoodsdirect.com/index.php?cPath=22

So far the cheapest store I have found in the UK is www.bodyactive-online.co.uk/
how ever it’s still VERY VERY expensive compared to the prices on this site.

[quote]Jumping wrote:
I’m not sure if that web address has anything to do with Biotest as it resolves to www.performancefoodsdirect.com/
and this is their page for Biotest products.

www.performancefoodsdirect.com/index.php?cPath=22

So far the cheapest store I have found in the UK is www.bodyactive-online.co.uk/
how ever it’s still VERY VERY expensive compared to the prices on this site.

[/quote]

If you buy from this site to Denmark it will be even more expensive in the end.
I have bought Metabolic Drive from here before, this was what i endend up paying for 4,8 kg:

First the price I thought would be the final expense:

$254.94 (shipment $87)

But in denmark we first have to pay an addition sales tax(VAT?) this is 25% = $63,735

In adition, there is a price for getting the produkt trough customs, i don’t have the excat price for this, and don’t remember what i paid excat, but it varies afther what produkt you buy from the US, how much you buyes and so on, its prob, from around the same price as the sales tax, or mabe even more.

So you prob end up paying like $ 400 for around 5 kgs MD.

So just the MD of a round of v-diet will prob be around $1000 (just a really lose estimat)

And the whole v-diet around $1500, og more ? - thats a lot of money, imo, esp, compared to what it cost if you live in the US?

It can prob be half the price, if you can buy it in Eurpoe, or UK (becourse the taxes and so on is a lot leser, og non existing.)

/Helio

Well for me living in the UK (I am half Swedish/Danish) the cost of the Velocity Diet is HUGE it’s easily several 100’s $ more than the US prices.

Basically most products costs the same in £ as in $ which is a huge rip off as you can get about $2 for every £1.

Guess I really need to move over to Canada or US :slight_smile:

It would be nice if you could just order it from T-Nation and not get any damn import taxes slapped on it wouldn’t be that bad even if you had to pay a higher shipping cost.

Not sure where I’m going with all this ranting, all I know is that the cost is really making it hard for me to jump on this diet as I still have bills to pay etc.

[quote]Jumping wrote:
Well for me living in the UK (I am half Swedish/Danish) the cost of the Velocity Diet is HUGE it’s easily several 100’s $ more than the US prices.

Basically most products costs the same in £ as in $ which is a huge rip off as you can get about $2 for every £1.

Guess I really need to move over to Canada or US :slight_smile:

It would be nice if you could just order it from T-Nation and not get any damn import taxes slapped on it wouldn’t be that bad even if you had to pay a higher shipping cost.

Not sure where I’m going with all this ranting, all I know is that the cost is really making it hard for me to jump on this diet as I still have bills to pay etc.[/quote]

Yep.
I personly can’t use Metabolic Drive myself either, or make any client buy it (because om the huge price differences ) I mean I can’t force a client to use 1000 dollar ‘just’ for the Metabolic Drive, of a month of dieting, no matter how extreme and effective it is, for that price they can get real fat sucking operations LOL (not that I recommend that for anyone, or see it as an alternative) haha.

What is the cheapest UK place to buy Biotest (esp, Metabolic Drive)?
You see, and as you might know, there is at HUGE difference, form buying sups from UK to Denmark vs. from US to Denmark (by law (the Treaty on European Community art. 25) there can be no costumes when buying inside EU)

/Helio

The cheapest I have found is around just under £30 cause of bulk buying. But if you need to get 13x£30 that’s already well over $600 just for the Metabolic Drive alone.

If I buy it all from one store I think I can get it for just over £600 plus shipping this would be $1200+ I’m sorry there is just no way I can afford that even if I don’t have to buy any other food for a month.

I will probably get flamed to hell for this but I’m seriously considering doing it with non Biotest products which should be around the £200 ($400) which I should be able to afford. Now even though I calculated the cals and stuff I’m still worried that there is to much difference on the supps that it wont work but I been picking products with similar ingredients as the Biotest ones so in theory it should be ok.

slips on the flame proof clothing…
Let the flames commence.