Biotest

But This New Diet's Liquid. Almas Log

“But this new diet’s liquid
and dulling to the senses
and it’s crude, but it will do”

A song referring to alcohol, but I heard the lyrics and thought of this!

I am a 24 yr old female on day 5 of the V-Diet. (Started Monday 5/4) The first day has been the worst so far. Most likely because I had been on a “I’m going on the V-Diet soon” Binge. It was def a challenge to get all the shakes down plus the Surge. I hope to get my body in the best shape and thought the V-DIET was the right start!

*Side note- I hate Surge…I bought original… other flavors any better?

Stats:
Weight: 150.8
Height:5’4
Neck: 12
Shoulders: 40
Upper Chest: 35
Lower Chest: 33 1/2
Waist at navel: 33 1/4
Waist at largest: 35 1/2
Hips: 36 1/4
Upper Arm L: 12 1/2
Upper Arm R: 12 1/2
Upper Leg L: 23
Upper Leg R: 23
Lower Leg L:15
Lower Leg R: 14 3/4
Ankle R: 8 1/2
Ankle L: 8 1/2

[quote]I had been on a Im going on the V-Diet soon Binge. It was def a challenge to get all the shakes down plus the Surge.

*Side note- I hate Surge…I bought original… other flavors any better?
[/quote]

Welcome! Be prepared for more less than fun feelings as you transition to V. I also went nuts on food before starting. My first few days on V were beseiged by headaches, irritability, and most notably: difficulty sleeping. It gets much better after about 4-5 days.

As for Surge, I also didn’t care for the original…but Rasberry is the bomb. Good luck!

Welcome!!! Raspberry and original mixed is best for me. I like the chocolate and root beer too.

[quote]almas wrote:
*Side note- I hate Surge…I bought original… other flavors any better?[/quote]

I like the chocolate one best. Raspberry was way too sweet for me.

Thanks for the imput guys!

It does seem to be getting better…not easier, but Im enjoying the shakes a lot more than day 1.

After a short time, the taste for the original has become my favorite. I did not care for it at first either. Maybe it will grow on you :slight_smile:

[quote]Terryw5782 wrote:
After a short time, the taste for the original has become my favorite. I did not care for it at first either. Maybe it will grow on you :)[/quote]

same here, I’ve tried Chocolate and root beer too. RB wasn’t too bad but I’ve found I’ve come to like original

good luck

Day 7 of the V-Diet

I had my first V-Burn today and I understand why they call it a challenge.I was in tears by the 3rd circuit. Then to top off this hard workout you want me to down Surge? Not easy! I made it though!

Tomorrow I will be posting my week one stats and pictures! I can’t wait!!!

I would rather eat fiber glass than drink original and me being the smartest man alive, made the mistake of buying original for my diet.

raspberry is the best for me :slight_smile:

[quote]almas wrote:
Agreed. Also, why does everyone want to tell you all the delicious things they have been eating? My sister, friends, and coworkers all know I’m on a strict program yet they constantly talk about food with me.[/quote]

Snagged this from another thread.

How are they talking about food around you? Is it more of a conversation or “look what you’re missing out on” deal?

[quote]Tech9 wrote:

Snagged this from another thread.

How are they talking about food around you? Is it more of a conversation or “look what you’re missing out on” deal?[/quote]

Most of it is just conversation, but I don’t remember talking about food THIS much. One of my coworkers is clearly doing it on purpose. Offering me food every chance she gets. She is clearly trying to see if I cave, but my will power is way stronger. I haven’t been drinking shakes for a week just to ruin it all for a bite of her snickers bar. No thank you! :slight_smile:

Ya, no kidding, and commercials are killing me too. You’re totally right almas, every time I get tempted by some random delicious food someone has conveniently put near me I have to remember that every shake is near torture and do I really want to ruin it?? Surely we can survive 4 weeks. I also want to remember how hard this really was for future reference…

Keep up the hard work and good luck!

Week 1 Results:

WEEK 1 WEEK 2
Weight: 150.8* 145.6
Height:5’4 * 5’4
Neck: 14 * 13(although I don’t know if I’m ever measuring my neck right…)
Shoulders: 40* 39 1/2
Upper Chest: 35 * 34 1/2
Lower Chest" 33 1/2 * 32 1/4
Waist@ navel: 33 1/4 * 32
Waist @ largest: 35 1/2 * 34 1/24
Hips: 36 1/4 * 34 3/4
Upper Arm L: 12 1/2 * 12 1/4
Upper Arm R: 12 1/2* 11 1/2
Upper Leg L: 23 * 22 1/4
Upper Leg R: 23 * 22 1/4
Lower Leg L:15 * 14
Lower Leg R: 14 3/4* 14
Ankle R: 8 1/2 * SAME
Ankle L: 8 1/2 * SAME

Results side x side.

Ok I just realized I put my week 1 front pic next to my week 2 side pic in the first result picture. Let me try that again…geez.

Is there a way to delete post when you mess up like this?

Nice job so far!

Today was my first day and I had a hard time with the Surge. Its super sweet and my stomach is a little sensitive to it.

As far as everything else so far so good.

[quote]almas wrote:
Day 7 of the V-Diet

I had my first V-Burn today and I understand why they call it a challenge.I was in tears by the 3rd circuit. Then to top off this hard workout you want me to down Surge? Not easy! I made it though!
[/quote]
Don’t take Surge after your V-Burn! Weight days only!

[quote]lowlight wrote:
almas wrote:
Day 7 of the V-Diet

Don’t take Surge after your V-Burn! Weight days only![/quote]

Oh thanks! Don’t know why I missed that!

awesome results!