Biotest

Build for Bad and Plazma Timing

Prolly a silly question by most people’s standards but hey, if you don’t ask…

In the build for bad article CT mentions he is using Plazma pre and intra. I am on a limited budged now so 2 servings of Plazma is all I can afford. What would be the best way to take it? I assume one serving pre workout and one during. Is it best to down it as one single bolus or start sipping on it 15 mins intra? Please note that Plazma is all I have in terms of peri nutrition and unfortunately that won’t change anytime soon.

Yes, one pre-workout serving of <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma taken 15 minutes prior to training, then sip the second serving during training. I like to advise people to finish their intra-workout serving of Plazma sometime during training, like 3/4th of the way through; don’t save any for after. You want it “in you” while training.

Thank you. Considering that I don’t have any MAG-10 at the moment, should I have a post workout meal as soon as possible after my workout or can I wait an hour?

[quote]juverulez wrote:
Thank you. Considering that I don’t have any Mag10 at the moment, should I have a post workout meal as soon as possible after my workout or can I wait an hour?[/quote]

Either way honestly.

Cheers Chris, much appreciated!