Biotest

Bringing Sexy Back w/ the V-Diet!

Whats up everyone!? Tomorrow will be starting my journey on the V-Diet and I hope to have the same amazing results!

Height: 5’ 11 1/2
Weight: 205 lbs

L Arms - 14
R Arms - 14
L Calf - 15.5
R Calf - 16
L Thigh - 25
R Thigh - 24
Waist - 39.5
Hips - 42.5
Chest - 41
Shoulders - 50
Neck - 15.75

Those are my measurements, hopefully I will have some pics up tomorrow.

Welcome!

Keep us updated, and be sure to post any specific questions for me in the Ask Chris thread so I’ll be sure to see them.

Woke up and did todays workout. I am doing the beginner program because it has been a while since I’ve lifted. Today was definitely an eye opener for me! Some side notes…I substituted back squats for the DB squats and also had to change weights as I started too high on DB Bench and BB row, hopefully thats ok and I will get better at choosing my weight. For some reason I also only kept the rest at 30 sec instead of 45…man to many mistakes to soon.

Here’s how it went…

Squat 135x10,x9,x9,x8,x8
DB Bench 65x10,x9,x8,x6 My arms just died :frowning:
BB Row 100x10,x9,70x10,x7
Plank 2x1 min

Overall the workout was way more intense than I anticipated…rookie mistake I guess.

Good luck. The workouts get better as you get used to it. The weight comes off pretty quick at first.

Well day one went pretty well. Has anyone felt weird during the day? I feel not sickly but just sorta hot and have trouble focusing.

Anyways, I slept amazing last night and am hoping to have my pics up later today. Sorry for the delay on those.

[quote]time2getbig wrote:
Well day one went pretty well. Has anyone felt weird during the day? I feel not sickly but just sorta hot and have trouble focusing.

Anyways, I slept amazing last night and am hoping to have my pics up later today. Sorry for the delay on those.[/quote]

I felt weird for days! I couldn’t sleep at all the first night. I attributed it to HOT-ROX. Even after 2 weeks, they still make me feel a little off. For me the third day was the worst. It all steadily improved after that.

[quote]time2getbig wrote:

[/quote]

This could be the HOT-ROX, I don’t get this effect from them, but I know other people who do. The trouble focusing part may be your body not being used to a low carb diet.

Well done for day one, I found it gets easier from here… :slight_smile:

Keep it up!

Yep, ditto. I felt off the first few days, then it got progressively much better.
Good luck!!

I know the feeling you’re talking about. I’m on day 9 and I feel like I’m a freaking heater. I’m not sure if it’s the HOT-ROX or my metabolism going through the roof on this.

I get hot them I’ll get the chills for a bit. I was a bit nauseous with the HOT-ROX. I back ed of to one a day, then two a day…I now just up to three. DO you drink coffee? I drink 4 -6 shots of espresso daily, so I think the caffeine and the HOT-ROX were just too much (but I can’t give up my espresso).

For some reason I couldnt get my pics to send from my phone except the front pic…oh well.

Good points on the HOT-ROX and I am glad to hear others have had the same experiences. I cant wait for it to get better. I really havent had any cravings so that is good, then again its only day 2 lol.

They are called HOT-ROX for a reason. The only time I get really hot off them is during my morning NEPA and when I try and go to sleep. I find that I fall alseep half in and half out of me sheets. You will get used to them though and pretty soon you won’t even feel them.