Biotest

Bring on the Transformation!

Well a bit of info about me…

Female
28 yrs old
5 foot 3 inches
138lbs

I will get my measurements later on and post some pictures for my before. I have been training and eating well for the last 2 years, when I started out 2 years ago I was 165lbs. I have made a good bit of progress already and it has been slow steady and good progress, but I just need to shake myself up a bit to get rid of this baby belly that does not seem to go away. I am starting the V-Diet on the 1st of April, providing my stuff shows up. I ordered it today (saturday), if it is not here on the 1st I will just start whenever I get it.

The Biotest Superfood is backordered though and I am not sure when that is going to be available. Any kind of replacement for that or do I just wait for it to show up.??

Heres to changing things up!!! Will be back later on with my tape measurements and pictures.

Greens+ is an alternative to SuperFood – not a replacement, but many of us have had to use it till SuperFood becomes available again.

In fact I ordered last weekend with Superfood and they ran out before packaging my box up. So I am using maximum greens from GNC.

People say Greens+ is horrible and from what I remember it was, the berry flavored maximum greens didn’t change the flavor of my strawberry shake too much.

Also - welcome to the Diet!

Thanks for the response!!! I will look at getting that to sub until I get the right stuff.

Okay so I got measurements in

height 5’3"
weight 138lbs
female

Neck - 14 1/2
shoulders - 43"
upper chest - 38"
lower chest - 33"
Waist @ navel - 30
Waist @ largest - 33 1/4
Upper arm Left - 12"
Upper arm Right - 12"
Upper leg Left - 22 3/4"
Upper leg Right - 22 3/4"
Lower Leg Left - 14"
Lower Leg Right - 14"
Ankle Left - 8"
Ankle Right - 8"
Hips @ largest - 38"

Also got some pictures taken for the before. Got an email saying my stuff was shipped, should be here any day now.

Front

Back

Side view

side view

Okay I got all my stuff today from Biotest. Tomorrow I will be getting the Max Green from GNC tomorrow. So I am starting in the A.M., got to say I am a bit nervous and excited all at the same time.I mixed up my meals for tomorrow and I can tell it will be an interesting month.

Welcome aboard! You look like you’ve got some training behind you, yeah? You should see good progress from this.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Welcome aboard! You look like you’ve got some training behind you, yeah? You should see good progress from this.

[/quote]

Yea I have been training for about 2 years. All the progress I have made so farm basically from Bodyweight stuff. Although I am thinking of maybe getting some heavier/better weights… we will see though. I dont really have access to a gym, I live in the middle of no where :).

Thanks for the welcome!!!

How are you going to do the workouts for the diet without a gym?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
How are you going to do the workouts for the diet without a gym?[/quote]

I think I have enough wieght to get it done to begin with. I can sub some exercises til I get the proper weights. I am hoping to look today while I am in town, here I come play it again sports.
Right now I have a very small weight set, 60lb weight vest, KB’s, dip station, pullup bar & bench.

4/1/2010 Day 1 - weigh in 142lbs

5 a.m — 20 minutes walking
6 a.m — Breakfast shake
1145 -----lunch shake
3:00 -----Mid day shake
6:00 ----- Dinner shake
10:00----- Bed time shake

Pullups

Notes–Okay so day 1 in and done. Nothing to exciting or eventful. I have a headache all afternoon, not sure what that is about. The GNC superfood crap really sucks!!! OMG, oh well only 2 x’s a day for that crap. I bought and oly weight set and bench at Play it again sports. Should be able to get the weight/reps I need for the workouts now!!! I am excited for the new stuff, can’t help it, new workout stuff makes me smile!

That’s so awesome that you bought your own weight set. One day I will have one of my own!
But, I kind of know what you’re saying about living in the middle of nowhere…I was in a similar situation a few years ago. Tough to keep up with workouts that way. Fortunately, my tribe (Seneca, from Western New York Region) has now built a really nice rec center on territory, so residents have a really nice place to work out now. However, I don’t live there, recently moved to NC mostly to escape the cold winters.

Keep it up! You seem so dedicated!

[quote]Polsen714 wrote:
That’s so awesome that you bought your own weight set. One day I will have one of my own!
But, I kind of know what you’re saying about living in the middle of nowhere…I was in a similar situation a few years ago. Tough to keep up with workouts that way. Fortunately, my tribe (Seneca, from Western New York Region) has now built a really nice rec center on territory, so residents have a really nice place to work out now. However, I don’t live there, recently moved to NC mostly to escape the cold winters.

Keep it up! You seem so dedicated![/quote]

Yea I am way stoked about my NEW STUFFF!!! I love it. Well I wish my tribe was rich enough to build a rec center, but alas we are a poor tribe. Oh well. Thanks for the kind words.

4/2/2010 Friday------Day 2

5 a.m – HOT-ROX
5:30 workout as follows
A. Deadlift 135lbs - 9/ 155lbs 9,9, 9, 4 (can go heavier next week)
B Lever Pushups 9, 7, 7, 7, 7, 3 ( each arm)
C. Pullups 7, 7, 5, 6, 5, 5, 5
D. Hand walkouts From toes, 9, 9, 9, 9, 4
630 Surge Recovery
1030 breakfast
1230 lunch
330 snack
630 dinner
930 snack

Okay so today was pretty uneventful. I just have a hard time gagging down the breakfast and dinner. Ugh just plugged my nose and chugged it down!!! Not much else. The workout was great - - YEA… Felt good.

4/3/2010 Saturday ---------- Day 3

Bfast - 630
lunch - noon
snack – missed
dinner – 600
snack – 900

Was literally on my feet all day long. I own a cattle ranch and we were branding our baby calves. I dont think I sat down from 7 a.m til about 5 in the evening. But other than missing my 3 o’clock snack it was a good day… suprisingly i have no want/desire or cravings for whole food yet. In fact I am having a hard time making myself gag down my shakes. I suppose this will change to a degree with more time. The super food from GNC still sucks!!!

I give you props for being able to do this diet while staring at giant slabs of steaks with legs…I couldn’t do it. Keep up the great work!