Biotest

Brain Candy in Afternoon?

Just a quick Brain Candy question. I know it is supposed to be taken in the morning, but is there any down side to taking the caffeine free version in the afternoon? My first ever shipment of Brain Candy arrived today but got lost in the college mail. I should be able to get it in the afternoon though and I’m really curious to take it right away. I know theres no caffiene, but is there any reason it would keep me up all night or something?

With these types of supplements, whether stimulant or cognitive/mood enhancer, there’s a pretty wide variety of reactions. For example, I know some people who can drink two Spike Shooters per day (one late in the day) and go to bed at 9PM. On the other side, there are some who can take a sip of coffee in the morning and not sleep all night.

The effects aren’t quite as varied with <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/brain-candy-caffiene-free"target=“new”>Brain Candy Caffeine Free because it doesn’t have a traditional stimulant. However, it does elevate mood which can keep some from sleeping, or at least wanting to go to sleep. Most people don’t seem to have that issue because the effect of caffeine-free Brain Candy is more of a relaxed state of focus and mental sharpness.

So basically, how it will affect YOU can only be determined by trying it. Or just waiting until in the morning.

Thanks for the quick reply Chris. I guess I’ll see how it goes