Biotest

Bought My First Bottle of Indigo 3G

LIFT DAYS:
I’m up every day around 6am, feed my daughter breakfast while I shovel down my own breakfast and then I get to the office by 8:30am. I have lunch around 12:30-1 and then have another meal around 4:30.

I get home by 6pm, at which point my wife and I immediately go into my daughter’s wind down period (bath, story time). My daughter is in bed by 7pm and then I’m off to the gym and begin my workout by 7:30-8pm.

I usually have dinner around 9-9:30pm.

On lift days, given this schedule when are the best times to take I3G?

Non-Lift Days: Do I take I3G on non-lift days? The only thing different in my schedule for non-lift days is that I don’t go to the gym.

Thanks in advance.

Indigo-3G + Surge Workout Fuel

If you are using peri-workout nutrition (Plazma, Surge, Mag-10 etc.) take Indigo-3G just before training.

Yes, you take Indigo-3G on off days, before dinner or your biggest meal of the day.

so I just went and re-read the label.

Looks like on non-lift days I should take 4-6 on an empty stomach, 30 minutes prior to dinner. So for me that means about 7pm.

On lift days I should take 4-6 “30 minutes prior to workout supplementation.” As I don’t take any other supplements I guess this means I should take this about half an hour before my third meal of the day. My third meal (which occurs roughly 3 hours prior to my workout) is at 4:30-5pm. So I should take 4-6 pills at around 4 - 4:30pm on lift days.

Correct?

Would you guys recommend I move the timing of my third meal?

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
If you are using peri-workout nutrition (Plazma, Surge, MAG-10 etc.) take Indigo-3G just before training.

Yes, you take Indigo-3G on off days, before dinner or your biggest meal of the day. [/quote]

Hi Chris, I posted again before seeing your response.

I actually do not take any other supps. I used to take Surge (halfway through the workout and afterwards) and I think I’ll actually go order some right now.

Regardless, on lift days, Indigo 3G should be taken half an hour before lifting even if I don’t take any other supplements, correct?

1. Look into <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma instead of Surge Recovery. It’s a more advanced workout nutrition supplement and would fit your needs better since you’re using Indigo-3G.

2. If you’re not using a workout nutrition drink, have your Indigo before the meal that comes before your workout.

1. Look into <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma instead of Surge Recovery. It’s a more advanced workout nutrition supplement and would fit your needs better since you’re using Indigo-3G.

2. If you’re not using a workout nutrition drink, have your Indigo before the meal that comes before your workout. [/quote]

Thanks Chris! Once Plazma is back in stock I’ll take the plunge. In the meantime, as I’ve just ordered Surge and expect that to arrive at the same time as my Indigo-3G, on lift days should I now be taking 4-6 3G prior to the workout since I’ll be taking Surge in the middle of and post workout?

Or do I stick with your suggestion that I take Indigo-3G before the meal that comes before my workout.

If using Surge Recovery in that manner, go ahead sip it throughout the workout. 30 minutes prior, take 4-6 capsules of Indigo-3G.

sorry Chris, looks like you already answered my question:

Lift days: take Indigo-3G before the workout IF I’m taking something like Surge during and after the workout.
Non-lift days: take Indigo-3G half an hour before my biggest meal of the day.

If using Surge Recovery in that manner, go ahead sip it throughout the workout. 30 minutes prior, take 4-6 capsules of Indigo-3G. [/quote]

actually, I chug half of it at the midway point and the rest of it after I’m done. But I imagine it doesn’t matter and I’ll take 4-6 caps of Indigo-3G hald an hour prior.

Appreciate your help!

Well, Surge Recovery is made primarily for post-workout, but once we learned that pre and intra are even more important, I’ve often recommended you get in more earlier in the workout. Experiment a little and see if you notice a difference one way or the other. Both will work well, so just go with what you notice works best for you.

Keep us posted!

Well, Surge Recovery is made primarily for post-workout, but once we learned that pre and intra are even more important, I’v often recommended you get in more earlier in the workout. Experiment a little and see if you notice a difference one way or the other. Both will work well, so just go with what you notice works best for you.

Keep us posted![/quote]

Interesting. Good to know.

I’m definitely looking forward to providing feedback on my Indigo-3G experience. I’vebeen lifting with dedication for over a year without supps and have made great strength gains (2xBW DL, 1.4xBW Bench, 2xBW Squat). For many of you this is “meh” territory but for me it’s great progress. I feel it’s now time to take things to a new level with Biotest supps.

Thanks again Chris!