Biotest

Booze & V-Diet = Earth Hour

Hey Chris,
I enjoy reading all your work, keep up the articles. Alright now to the point, It has been 2 weeks now officially on the V-Diet. After shifting through the forums & reading the articles, picking up odd jobs to pay for it, and comparing some other non-biased articles on the application of a “Liquid diet” it dawned on me that, This is going to work if I stay consistent and work-out hard as %&

Those that are not familiar with the term “Earth Hour” are probably not borderline ALki’s, were not taking energy savings but rather, black out drunk “lights out” type deal. Ahaha alright, I am 22 yrs old in my last yr. of school having the time of my life so taking 4 weeks off to not drink is frankly not going to happen.

I have spent some good time looking through non-biased articles on the effects of Carbolin 19(Red Rox) and Alcohol consumption eg. Google Scholar, Web of Science.

For my 1 week anniversary I cooked up a nice trout brown nice and some veggies than had some friends over and ended up going for $2.50 tequila and “Earth Hour” was in effect by 11: 30. I woke up with red nail polish on my left hand and the worst HANGOVER of my life. This over indulgence caused me to spent 1/2 the day in a cold sweet laying on the bathroom floor huging the porcelain Godess for dear life.

I later than attempted to go to the gym where I completed 2 X Deads only to yackked again… No Bigg a little yakk @ the gym happens on the reg but this hangover was to persistent so I dipped.

I just would like to see if there are any added repercussions to boozin hard on the V-Diet, in particular the Carbolin 19 and Booze, as to any other time drinking. I shifted through these forums and didnt see anyone really asking about this, We gots to train hard but party just as hard!! Thanks for your time and effort Chris.

Plzz feel free to share any V-Diet “Earth Hour” stories, am I the only one??
2 weeks ago me is posted, Stay tuned in 2 weeks the Swoll me goes up

I’m a little worried that you may be falling into an old psychological trap called deindividuation. That’s basically when you feel it’s okay do something obviously wrong or destruction when doing it in a group. This call for others to come out and admit drinking themselves blind while trying to pursue a physique/diet goal smacks of that. “Please support me in my bad choices! I need a Interwebz fist bump, bro!”

I’m exaggerating, but you get the idea. I don’t want to lecture you, I just want you to really think about this. There’s “train hard, play hard!” which I can understand (I’m writing this from Vegas after all…) but there’s also being self-destructive and looking for justification. Gotta be careful there. But I think you know that.

No one is asking about it because I think it’s pretty much assumed that you don’t booze it up while you’re on the V Diet. It’s mentioned over and over that for the V Diet to work the way it’s intended, it requires a single-minded drive and focus. Taking four weeks off to not drink isn’t gonna happen? Then wait until it can. You either want it or you don’t.
Chris is being cool about it, but I don’t think your mentality is going to work for this diet.

[quote]Goll mac Morna wrote:
No one is asking about it because I think it’s pretty much assumed that you don’t booze it up while you’re on the V Diet. It’s mentioned over and over that for the V Diet to work the way it’s intended, it requires a single-minded drive and focus. Taking four weeks off to not drink isn’t gonna happen? Then wait until it can. You either want it or you don’t.
Chris is being cool about it, but I don’t think your mentality is going to work for this diet. [/quote]

+1. Lots of princesses and unique snowflakes floating around here. I don’t know why someone would go as far as taking on a second job to pay for the damn diet if they are just going to fuck it up and get shitfaced every weekend…it is simply mind boggling that they are such sheep that they cant be their own person for 28 quick days…its fascinating really.

On second thought, this has to be a troll job. No possible way is this guy for real. Bravo man, you got me for a minute.

You’re probably right, man. I wasn’t sure how serious this forum was in general and I didn’t bother to look at some of the telltale signs. Well done, although I’m pissed Chris wasted his time on it.

It might be an old troll job, but if anybody is actually considering drinking on the V-Diet, I’ll throw out something I recently learned. While the liver is processing alcohol, it cannot produce glycogen. Apparently this is why a small amount of alcohol can increase insulin sensitivity in type 2 diabetics; their blood sugar stays lower than normal while the alcohol is processed. Since the V-Diet is so low carb, it’s possible that you could drop into severe hypoglycemia if the alcohol prevents your liver from producing the glycogen when needed.

So no drinking on the V-Diet, or any low carb diet.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.