Biotest

Body Reconstruxtion

I’ll be starting my V-Diet this Week. I am currently 5’10" 245. I work out 6 days a week. I just received my PT cert and want to look the part. True greatness is not achieved with a quarter-mile lead and no rival in sight; it is grasped in the last hundred feet when one displays pure valiancy and conquers those more capable than himself.

you sound ready to kick ass and take some names! look forward to your log

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard, man!

Thanks. I am ready, my package does not get here until the 30th.

Hey guys I am going to use pulse after my first 28 days for two weeks. I also wanted to do the shredded in 6 days plan so I can take sum photos. Can someone send me the link or point me in the right direction please.

Just got the package. I will be starting in the morning.

Front

Side

Back

Back

If you’re truly determined to succeed you will! Those that NEVER give up transform dreams into realities!

Height: 5’10"
Weight: 239.6
Neck: 17
Shoulders: 52.5
Chest Upper: 45
Chest - nipple line 42
Waist - at Navel : 38 .75
Waist - at largest: 40
Hips - at largest 43.5
Upper Arm - R 16.5
Upper Arm - L 16.5
Upper Leg - R 26
Upper Leg - L 27
Lower Leg - R 16.25
Lower Leg - L 15.75
Ankle - R 9.5
Ankle - L 9.5

Day 1

When we start our journey, the destination seems the most important thing. But when we reach there, we realize that actually the journey was our destiny.

Not hungry at all, but my equilibrium was off. Had a terrible workout. OMG the Surge is like a melted Jolly Rancher to sweet it was very hard to finish, other than that one shake to go. I hope tomorrow evrything levels out.

I think Chris and someone else said salt can be added to make things better.

Day 2

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

The day is about over. Today was much better I did not feel weak during my workout, only problem is I can’t fall asleep for shit.

Happy New Year Folks.

Day 3

When you’ve conquered the storm, you can easily master the wind.

I am going to do my HSM today since I want it to be on Saturdays. I am going to use floridagirl no pasta lasagna recipe: http://stuffimakemyhusband.blogspot.com/2010/11/veggie-lasagna-with-meat.html

My first HSM

My first HSM

HSM

HSM

HSM