Biotest

Blood Sugar Crash Before Next Meal

My post disappeared for some reason so I’ll try again.

I tried the V-Diet about 2 years ago and I ran into the same problem I’m having 4 days into the diet this time. It seems like I’m ok for the first few days but then when it’s close to meal time but still a ways out my blood sugar crashes pretty fast and I feel terrible.

What I run into is that if I stick it out until the next meal I’m dizzy, shaky, and generally a total ass to be around. If I cheat on time I end up having my last meal way too early and by bed time I’ve crashed again. I really DON’T want to quit! Anybody have any suggestions? Again it’s not that I get hungry, that I could handle. It’s a real quick blood sugar crash. HELP!

Are you using Surge after weight training?

Also, try splitting shakes up more. Have a small one every 2 hours instead one every 3 hours for example. Same amount of scoops per day, just divided more.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

Also, try splitting shakes up more. Have a small one every 2 hours instead one every 3 hours for example. Same amount of scoops per day, just divided more.

[/quote]

I am hypoglycemic. I measure the full daily serving into a small container. Anytime I am getting just a little light headed I will throw a few tablespoons in 6 ozs of water to see if it will hold me over until shake time. It usually does.

Experiment with it and you should be able put together the right rationing scenario for you.

And like Chris said, if you don’t get the full serving of Surge after the workout you will have this problem for sure!

[quote]Ginavl425 wrote:

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[/quote]

I am hypoglycemic. I measure the full daily serving into a small container. Anytime I am getting just a little light headed I will throw a few tablespoons in 6 ozs of water to see if it will hold me over until shake time. It usually does.

Experiment with it and you should be able put together the right rationing scenario for you.

And like Chris said, if you don’t get the full serving of Surge after the workout you will have this problem for sure![/quote]

Thanks for all the tips! Yes I’m using surge, but having a small shake between meals really helped.

Thanks!