Biotest

Bloated the First Few Days?

I’ve just started the V-Diet and I’m on day 3. Feels good so far!

However, I noticed today that I appear bloated and softer than I was when I started, and I find that a bit strange given that this is a low-carb diet. My fluid intake is good, at least one gallon of water a day, along with a couple of cups of green tea.

I’m just curious… has anyone else experienced this? Or know why this might be happening?

I don’t know if I’m bloated, but my waist measurement went from 34 to 34.5; that’s weird?

Are you still bloated?

I still feel bloated and gassy on Day 5.

The fiber pills can make you gassy

oh man, I was gassy the entire V-Diet, and let me tell you, it was some goddamn rank smelling gas.

I’m on day 7 now, the bloating has decreased. Not too gassy, either, now. I was having loose stool and a lot of gas initially, but my body seems to be dealing a lot better now on days 6 and 7. I hope that trend continues :slight_smile:

Goddamn, i was farting and sweating protein. My socks smelled like Metabolic Drive when I would take my boots off after work

It’s Day 7 and I’m not as bloated or gassy, but it’s still there.

I have a bit of an odd bloat/softness around the midsection despite generally excellent results, and I’m close to the end of the 28 day primary portion of the diet. Weight is down, measurements are improved, the tough little sections like fat patches around the arm joints, under the jaw, and lower back are vastly reduced…but still a sort of lower abdominal bloat & softness – that is, something noticeable and not just fat that didn’t get burned off in the diet. It seems like some degree of water retention…but I’m not experiencing any significant gassyness.

It’s hardly anything I’d complain about, the whole process has been fantastic on many levels…has anyone who’s gone through the whole program had a similar bloat that ended once the constant influx of the protein powders & supplements stopped?

I’m only on Day 12, but my lower abdominal measurement hasn’t moved so it sounds like we’re in the same boat.

Let me know your results after the Transition period.