Biotest

Blakers' Velocity Diet Log

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking around this website for quite sometime. I am 22 years old, 6’1" and weigh in just over 210lbs. I started lifting two years ago my sophmore year of college when I weighed in at about 230lbs. It was time for a change and it didn’t take me anytime at all to drop down to 190lbs. I got kind of cocky with the quick loss and all the praise I was getting from friends and family about how proud they were of my success. I then started to eat less healthy and lift less at the same time.

It now appears I am in the same situation all over again. Same starting weight and same desire for a change. Last week I orderd my V-Diet supplies and begin day one today. It wasn’t easy to say the least. Especially when my roommate starting grilling a steak.

I will get my scale weight in tommorrow along with measurements and hopefully some pictures.

Welcome!

The V-Diet isn’t easy, but you can do it. I just finished my 28 days yesterday and I am already planning on doing it again in another 5-6 months.

I hear ya about sliding back. I’ve done that more times than I want to remember. But this time is truly different. It sounds like you’ve made the decision, that you are fed up with the way things are. That’s good. Some people will tell you that such emotions aren’t positive and I think they’re wrong. Some times, you just have to hate how things are in order to change them.

Just remind yourself of your goals and dreams on a daily basis, and make sure you dream big.

Day 2 is in the books. I still have not managed to get pictures or measurements as I have been studying for a test all day and just got done writing a paper. All this after being to the dentist at 7am to have a root canal. fun. fun.

So far I have not really struggled although I had to think about what I was doing a few times. I ran to my parents house to grab a few of my things and in our kitchen my mom has a small candy bowl. Out of habit I grabbed a half dozen m&m’s while walking by…after I grabbed them I looked at them and threw them back in disgust. It is crazy how habit that was to to grab something out of there everytime I would walk by…pathetic.

Another neat little note was that on my drive to my parents you pass damn near every fast-food restaurant that exists. I swear there has to be 10 within 3 blocks. Anyway, I saw the huge line of cars and it really just turned me off of how disgusting those places really are. Kinda weird on day 2 I am already beginning to feel this way. I believe I am starting to think of food as a necessity rather than a novelty.

On another side note I am kinda mad I didn’t get those measurements off the bat cause I can already feel a little difference. Oh well…I will try hard to get them tommorrow if I can get my school work done…

do work’

heyy im new to this site and im trying get some weight off too. what exactly is the V-Diet and where do you get supplies?

[quote]flyboy69 wrote:
heyy im new to this site and im trying get some weight off too. what exactly is the v diet and where do you get supplies?[/quote]

I suggest you start reading through the stickies at the top of this forum by Chris Shugart. This will give you all the information you need!

Day 3 almost complete. Definately want to eat some solid food. However, I stayed true to the diet. Stomach seems like a mess but maybe my body will adapt. Only thing keeping me going is looking at the final result or what I hope to be the final result.

I have turned down two calls already tonight to go out for a nice dinner and it was hard. I would rather not go than sit there and drink a water and torture myself.

Other than that it really isn’t that hard because I feel full after the shakes…

[quote]Blakers wrote:
Day 3 almost complete. Definately want to eat some solid food. However, I stayed true to the diet. Stomach seems like a mess but maybe my body will adapt. Only thing keeping me going is looking at the final result or what I hope to be the final result.

I have turned down two calls already tonight to go out for a nice dinner and it was hard. I would rather not go than sit there and drink a water and torture myself.

Other than that it really isn’t that hard because I feel full after the shakes…
[/quote]

I think dinner invites are always tough. Instantly my mind goes into diet excuse mode. Keep persevering!