Biotest

Bkmacky's V-Diet Experience

Day 1: Haven’t trained yet ( will after work) but already this diet has screwed me over…but not how you’d think. Upon placing my Leucine up on the shelf it slipped from my hands into the blender container and spilled the whole thing…Its such a shame to see 2 scoops of Metabolic Drive and a scoop of Leucine all over my countertop, refridgerator, and tile floor.

I wept slightly…hopefully there are better dats to come. Oh and omfg!! how delicious and how perfect of a consistancy Metablolic Drive has…I dont see were Im gonna have a problem downing milkshakes for a month lol

BTW my stats on the intermediate program
Weight 172
BF% 11.2
5’10"(i’ll have the rest of the measurements down later)
Just got down with Cressey’s Maximum Strength program where I came up from 165 and lost about 1% BF.

Side view (front view via profile pic)

da back

Day 2: Blows I miss food lol feelin a but lethargic. This was only to be expected with the cut in carbs and cals. Ive been on the AD so I know this will pass.

But man oh man I cant wait to go to the steakhouse I work at and dig into a sweet potatoe, hearty salad, sierra chicken breast, and some fruit…mmm…oh and i never thought id enjoy fiber tablets so much…to bite down into somethin solid is quite enjoyable…ill have to get my girl over here so i can bite down into her :wink:

[quote]bkmacky9288 wrote:
Day 2: Blows I miss food lol feelin a but lethargic. This was only to be expected with the cut in carbs and cals. Ive been on the AD so I know this will pass.

But man oh man I cant wait to go to the steakhouse I work at and dig into a sweet potatoe, hearty salad, sierra chicken breast, and some fruit…mmm…oh and i never thought id enjoy fiber tablets so much…to bite down into somethin solid is quite enjoyable…ill have to get my girl over here so i can bite down into her ;)[/quote]

HAHA, nice! Is that on the approved list of NEPA activities?

I believe it’ll be in the updated 3.1 Version lol

DAY 3&4

So far biggest caveat was some mild dizziness last night and the fact that theres no time to put my blender container in the dish washer…o well i guess its kinda like added flavor from every shake before? I’ll keep myself in bliss and make that a yes

Alright W/O 2 done! Geez it sucked though!! I’m not a high rep man and lunges are my least favorite exercise and here I just did (arguably 80) 40 reps/side…cant complain all yous are out there doin the same thing. The Bent over rows are aa great break though. Lunges just drain me…first off its just plain ol irritating to have the weights slip from your grip and the time it takes to finish 40 reps is re-dic! Cant remember the last time a visit to the gym lasted an 1.5 hours

also wasnt able to W/O last night after work because they kept me after hours…so here I go today and I’ll keep on schedule and also W/O tomorrow.

Day 5

These W/O really kick your ass! Wish I could sip on my Fuel for the awesome orgasmic power surge it flows through my body…but this is all shear straight up will to finish every last rep no matter how bad it burns.

Also I’ve come to know to leave my ego at the door while i have to lift puny weights about two times once I start getting past 15-20 reps all the way to 40

Day 5

Also I’ve come to know to leave my ego at the door while i have to lift puny weights about two times once I start getting past 15-20 reps all the way to 40[/quote]

does this mean your decreasing your weights as you get past 15-20 reps? or do you just mean that in order to get to 40 reps you’re using low weight the whole time?

I’m curious as to why you’re doing the V-Diet – what is your goal? To the best of my knowledge, the diet was created as a way of losing 15-20lbs of fat in a relatively short period of time. With you, that isn’t even close to possible.

[quote]jstirto wrote:
bkmacky9288 wrote:
Day 5

Also I’ve come to know to leave my ego at the door while i have to lift puny weights about two times once I start getting past 15-20 reps all the way to 40

does this mean your decreasing your weights as you get past 15-20 reps? or do you just mean that in order to get to 40 reps you’re using low weight the whole time?
[/quote]

No I use a weight I can hit 8-9 times but my muscles burn out fairly quick if I dont rest them enough so I start to only be able to hit the weight with 2 reps…I dont lower the weights

[quote]bulldog24 wrote:
I’m curious as to why you’re doing the V-Diet – what is your goal? To the best of my knowledge, the diet was created as a way of losing 15-20lbs of fat in a relatively short period of time. With you, that isn’t even close to possible.[/quote]

I like to experiment and i wanna see what the diet does for me. And each diet/ W/O plan leaves me with a sense of accomplishment

jstirto wrote:
bkmacky9288 wrote:
Day 5

No I use a weight I can hit 8-9 times but my muscles burn out fairly quick if I dont rest them enough so I start to only be able to hit the weight with 2 reps…I dont lower the weights[/quote]

okay, gotcha. keep up the good work.

Day 6 & 7

Challenge day went just fine. Figured I’d start resting 2 min between each set then each week subtract 15 sec. Can’t wait for my HSM makin it a picnic with some carry out from a steak house I work at (big discount ;]) …Sierra chicken, sweet potatoe, big salad (havent decided what kind yet), veggies, and a tuna sandwhich thatll ill bring myself filled with garlic spices mayo chopped carrots and celery between two slices of ezikiel bread…mouth is literally watering as I type.

Weigh in this morning: 162 (10 lb drop mostly water and lack of food in stomach perhaps)

10 lbs…DAMN SON, you must be lookin leaaaan in the mirror now.

The HSM sounds delicious. Enjoy it

Oh boy it was it was…Yea like I posted a lot of it was probably moving solids out of my system, glycgon storage, and water…oh and fat of course!! But yea so far so good!
So Day10:

MISS MY VEGGIES!!! Ok so this sunday im havin an egg salad sandwhich and then goin out to the sushi bar with my girl…again im gonna count my blessings for having an understanding girlfriend who’s cool with me performing a diet like this. And Im expecting fat loss to start decreasing by half in the following weeks as I adapt fairly quickly. Yesterdays W/O(although with the shortened rest period) I found myself completeing my rounds of reps with less sets.

Itll be rough day 16 (St. Pattys day) being and Irishman and all…gonna have to give up my beer mug and shot glasses at the party I’m throwin…Oh well it may seem like im drunk as Ill be wearing suspenders a pair of 4-leaf clover boxers, hat, and knee high socks as I prance around my fellow drunken college students :slight_smile:

if iam not mistaken and i remember you were also following the anabolic diet because i saw some great post from u there btw after 3 year on ad i also decided to give a shot for V-Diet and iam on the 4 day myself . u are in so nice condition already that u will be super ripped by the end iam so sure abt that .

will be surely keeping track of ur thread all the very best dude … and so sorry to hear that u sliped the lecuine i know how it hurts when u buy your stock for the diet and that too a expensive one . anyway super best for the 28 day adventure.

Whats up BK!? been a long time bro. Looking good in your pics, gonna be looking sick by the end of it :wink:

Whats the plan for after the 6 weeks?

Hey Rav sup Ad! Yea I plan on following maintenance through summer with the AD then after just introduce carbs after summer break and more in-tune with berardis principles.
Just doin this to be able to give advice and to put this experience under my belt

Day 11
Hm getting quite irritable if I let much time pass between meals after 2.5 hours. Can’t wait for my egg salad sandwhich and sushi lunch with my girl tomorrow.