Biotest

Birthday Comin' Up Soon!

I plan on starting the V-Diet next week. I’ve been spinning my wheels in the gym and in the kitchen lately and after reading up on the V-Diet, I think it’s just what I need to drop some of this unwanted fat and change things up a bit and see some different types of progress.

Well I’ll cut to the chase. I’m not really a big drinker. Use to be in HS and college, but really have just giving it up for multiple reasons.

But, my 21st is coming up on December 22nd, and I’m not entirely sure how to handle it. I don’t intend on going out and getting bombed, but I still want to have a good time and not disappoint anybody that might have things planned.

This may be a dumb question but it’s just something on my mind, and with me wanting very badly to start the V-diet next week, I am not sure how I can handle this without messing it up.

My typical answer is: Be a grown-ass man and do what’s best for your goals rather than trying not to “disappoint” others.

“I’m very hurt that you chose not to ingest a fattening, toxic substance. How could you do this to me, bro?”

People who get shit accomplished “disappoint” a lot of people who would rather see them stay in their box.

Understood. Making it through Christmas and a birthday on the V-diet will be quite the test of willpower.

[quote]howie424 wrote:
Understood. Making it through Christmas and a birthday on the V-diet will be quite the test of willpower.[/quote]

But if you can do it, you can do damn near anything!

Note: Gus Pancho, the guy in the V-Diet intro with the great before and afters, did his V-Diet at this time of year.

And I truly believe that. Thanks for the motivation! I am very excited to see the results.