Biotest

Biotest Supplement Support

Any word on the Metabolic Drive bars? Out of stock for many, many months nows.

Have they unofficially been discontinued and replaced with the FINiBARs?

Thanks in advance.

Any chance the 1000ml bottles will hit the store? Very handy for the MAG-10 pulsing!

[quote]Myosin wrote:

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Metabolic Drive bars will return and be better than ever. I’ve had a few production samples. Delicious. Stay tuned.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]Myosin wrote:

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Metabolic Drive bars will return and be better than ever. I’ve had a few production samples. Delicious. Stay tuned. [/quote]
Man good news thanks Chris.

[quote]derf wrote:
Any chance the 1000ml bottles will hit the store? Very handy for the MAG-10 pulsing![/quote]

It’s possible. Tim Patterson has seen your post and will consider it.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]derf wrote:
Any chance the 1000ml bottles will hit the store? Very handy for the MAG-10 pulsing![/quote]

It’s possible. Tim Patterson has seen your post and will consider it. [/quote]

I’m due for a new 1,000 mL bottle. I’d much rather purchase one from here since the one Tim provided with my first Plazma stack was much sturdier than the ones I have access to. I think there is a demand!

[quote]derf wrote:

X2 on this, I love the 1000ml bottle because of it being smaller and more portable.

Any chance of adding another Plazma & 2 more MAG-10 for the super pack of Indigo-3G, MAG-10, & Plazma for a discounted price?

[quote]sput79 wrote:
Any chance of adding another Plazma & 2 more MAG-10 for the super pack of Indigo-3G, MAG-10, & Plazma for a discounted price?[/quote]

If you’re ordering the new <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/packages/plazma-super-stack"target=“new”>Plazma Super Stack, choose your flavors and hit “Add to Cart.” After that you’ll get a special offer pop-up window that allows you to add additional Plazma or MAG-10 (or both) at the multi-unit discount price. There will be an offer for Plazma, then MAG-10.

Awesome! Thank You Chris! I’m loving the Plazma & all the MAG-10 I’m taking. Recovery is amazing & I’m making rapid progress for as long as I’ve been lifting!

Question regarding Surge Workout Fuel:

How long will one bottle last me if I’m hitting the gym 4 days a week?

[quote]RDeschain wrote:
Question regarding Surge Workout Fuel:

How long will one bottle last me if I’m hitting the gym 4 days a week?[/quote]

There are 24 two-scoop servings in <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/surge-workout-fuel"target=“new”>Surge Workout Fuel.

Click on the link above to go to the product page at the Biotest store, then click “Label” for full details. You can do the math from there based on your training frequency.

Question. Was looking at ZMA and the ElitePro Mineral Support. It seems the ElitePro has zink and magnesium also, but different types.

What is the major difference bwteen the different makeups of the zinc and magnesium, and what is the difference between the two supplements? Looking to choose between the two and hard pressed to understand why I would buy the ZMA, due to the selenium mainly in the ElitePro.

The primary difference in ZMA and Elitepro Minerals is that Elitepro contains three additional ingredients: selenium, chromium, and vanadium.

The minerals used in both supplements are highly bioavailable for superior absorption. So mainly, the decision between the two should be based on whether or not you want the additional minerals in Elitepro and the price difference between each. If the small difference in price is no object, then Elitepro Minerals is the most complete formula.

The product pages and labels of each provide some additional details:

<a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/elitepro-minerals"target=“new”>Elitepro Minerals

<a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/zma"target=“new”>ZMA

Excellent, and thank you.