Biotest

Biotest Savvy BBing Coach for an Older Lifter?

I was not sure which forum to post this, so I apologize if this is the wrong forum. As a Level 100 user, it is obvious that I am a huge Biotest fan and I love the amazing articles posted on T Nation everyday. In spite of the outstanding products and great advice, I am really struggling to make progress on getting leaner and stronger. I can’t seem to get the diet and training balanced to make progress, I am either overtraining and getting injured or not progressing. Can’t seem to find the optimal loading and eating.

I was wondering where to find a coach (online or in Utah) who is familiar with Biotest products (Micro-PA, Indigo-3G, Plazma, MAG-10, etc.) and knows how to optimize diet an training to get the most out of them and is also able to help older lifters (40 yr) deal with issues like adrenal stress and nagging injuries?

I know that Thib, Chris and many others on these forums are very generous about giving advice, but I was looking for a coach that would write a program, help me optimize my diet and then work with me on a regular basis to make adjustments as needed.

Thanks!

Amit Sapir Log 2
Amit Sapir Log 2
Amit Sapir Log 2

[quote]unimog wrote:
I know that Thib, Chris and many others on these forums are very generous about giving advice, but I was looking for a coach that would write a program, help me optimize my diet and then work with me on a regular basis to make adjustments as needed.[/quote]
I’m not sure if Thib or Shugs take online clients, but I know Amit Sapir does and is getting some solid results with guys and girls (a few on the forum and of course outside of it). Maybe check him out.

Thanks!

If you’re overtraining while taking Plazma not to mention MAG-10 and Indigo-3G then you’re doing something wrong. Do you train to positive failure and beyond ie drop sets etc?

Wendler has some good tips for slightly older guys, ask him which of his templates he recommends