Biotest

Biotest Discounts? How Do You Hear About Them?

[quote]cally wrote:
Discounts would be helpful though, esp for us Canadians [/quote]

Yea, the dollar is weak at the moment and it sucks haha.

If Biotest could do something about the exchange rate, that would be great :wink:

[quote]StateOfPsychosis wrote:

[quote]cally wrote:

If Biotest could do something about the exchange rate, that would be great ;)[/quote]
Yeah, and the shipping does not help us :frowning: (if only our country could let us have nice things haha)

I’m about to drop another $455 :frowning:

Have to keep my Plazma stocked along with Metabolic Drive.

[quote]nykau wrote:

[quote]StateOfPsychosis wrote:

[quote]cally wrote:

If Biotest could do something about the exchange rate, that would be great ;)[/quote]
Yeah, and the shipping does not help us :frowning: (if only our country could let us have nice things haha)[/quote]

Lol yea, but I remember time when there was no flat rate shipping…that sucked!

Ahhhh shipping to Australia sucks. The discounts helped soooo much because they helped with the pricing of shipping, which for me normally adds another $100+ to my order. I don’t buy as much as I used to because the that :frowning:

Biotest Australia just closed down all of a sudden as well. so I too had to order from USA, $126 shipping!
If your in brisbane Dlee we should order together!

I just spent 140 USD on shipping so I feel your pain… And that’s before the customs slap on their own fee! Pains my heart to spend a fortune on what could be three bottles of indigo.

Would Biotest consider adding another international courier (slightly cheaper) for those across the pond?

Not that the world revolves around me…but I need to place another month’s supply order of Plazma and MAG-10…which comes to about 2 bottles of Plazma (3 servings/workout x 3 workouts per week x 4 weeks = 36 servings. 20 servings per bottle) and 4 bottles of MAG-10 ((3 servings per day x 7 days + (one extra serving per workout day x 3 workout days)) x 4 weeks) = 96 servings, 28 servings per bottle).

I haven’t seen a promo code in months, possibly since that Feb-March one…but I might have missed them…Have I missed them?
:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh please please do this.

Need Mag-10 Indigo and Surge.

New coupon code is up! Thanks Biotest!

Yea It’s up - a little late for me. My order was $431 and came on Wed and the coupon was posted on Thursday. that would have been a nice discount

Plazma is the real deal.