Biotest

Biotest Discounts? How Do You Hear About Them?

Yeah, I was just BSing with ya. I kinda thought it was in the same vain as Shugarts “Follow Label Directions…” for every question he used to get about the peri workout supps.

That 120 off 500 was pretty crazy… Shit, I may have to do it twice

I was gonna asked customer service but I figured since this thread is here it may benefit others

Question :

If I order for, say, 625$ worth, do I get a 70$ discount? (50$ + 20$) Or would I need to actually make separate orders to get two discounts?

Thanks

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Yeah, I was just BSing with ya. I kinda thought it was in the same vain as Shugarts “Follow Label Directions…” for every question he used to get about the peri workout supps.

That 120 off 500 was pretty crazy… Shit, I may have to do it twice[/quote]

They got me for 2 orders this month :frowning:

[quote]zraw wrote:
I was gonna asked customer service but I figured since this thread is here it may benefit others

Question :

If I order for, say, 625$ worth, do I get a 70$ discount? (50$ + 20$) Or would I need to actually make separate orders to get two discounts?

Thanks[/quote]

Better contact Biotest customer service for that question.

Chris…anything umm…coming down the pike there, buddy? Plazma low. Need discounts. Or bags of money.

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
Chris…anything umm…coming down the pike there, buddy? Plazma low. Need discounts. Or bags of money.[/quote]

Same here

any idea when the next discount will be?

What he said ^

I’m also in for bags of money

Gonna need them since it appears price increases are happening again.

[quote]Bullyson wrote:
Gonna need them since it appears price increases are happening again.[/quote]

Please don’t tell me that. I’ve spent a significant bundle on Biotest stuff already at this point (really high quality products and they have been notably effective, with all the flack that Biotest gets hit with on other boards, the stuff I’ve bought and used from them have been surprisingly excellent).

Discounts, please! I really count on the discounts to stock up; there’s just no way I can afford an effective supplement protocol at full price.

Thanks,

Crowbar

I bet that if I make an order today the discount code will be released tomorrow :smiley:

apunen

A new coupon would be AWESOME!!!

[quote]chelechele78 wrote:
A new coupon would be AWESOME!!!
[/quote]

x2

It’s nice that you lower the price for x2, but maybe you guys should install a price for x6 and x12!!

Eric

Have been checking the site often, no sign of any discount codes for quite some time now - can you give us any heads-up if a promotion is planned in the near future, please?
Huge Biotest fan!!

No immediate plans for any discounts that I know about. The store has been updated fairly recently with some newer multi-unit discounts though. And keep in mind, everything in our store, because you’re buying direct from Biotest, is “discounted.” For example, if GNC sold Micro-PA it would be about $90. Here it’s about $65 per bottle or $60 for two or more.

I receive every Monday your newest series of workouts got the past couple of years and must admit
I have never seen any disc. code from Biotest…now living and ordering from Japan, I really need
to find “a discount code”…even if it’s got bubble gum…haha

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
No immediate plans for any discounts that I know about. The store has been updated fairly recently with some newer multi-unit discounts though. And keep in mind, everything in our store, because you’re buying direct from Biotest, is “discounted.” For example, if GNC sold Micro-PA it would be about $90. Here it’s about $65 per bottle or $60 for two or more.

[/quote]

Actually it’s the same price there. But you can’t beat Plazma that’s sold here. It’s in a class of its own. Discounts would be helpful though, esp for us Canadians