Biotest

Bill McGee Training Log

Day 1 of V-Diet
It’s in middle of delivery wasn’t here to take box’s from fed-ex guy yesterday, should be here within hour to start.
Weighed myself at 210.8, but weighed 204 before this weekend.(bloated from eating a lot of popcorn watched 3 movies at theater)
Adding photo’s once I remember to grab IPod usb from work.

Anyway that I can change title as I want it to say V-Diet log not training haha

day 1. Ate perfect walked on elliptical for 2 30 minute sessions. I think I may have done too much though seeing that I ended up burning 840 calories altogether, but maybe not what you guys think?

day 2. its morning weighed 208.8. I think the banana Metabolic Drive is 10000x better than chocolate, the chocolate is rough for me where i enjoy the banana wish i would have ordered all banana.

[quote]tyreille wrote:
day 1. Ate perfect walked on elliptical for 2 30 minute sessions. I think I may have done too much though seeing that I ended up burning 840 calories altogether, but maybe not what you guys think?

day 2. its morning weighed 208.8. I think the banana Metabolic Drive is 10000x better than chocolate, the chocolate is rough for me where i enjoy the banana wish i would have ordered all banana. [/quote]

Try one scoop of each. I’ve heard chocolate/banana is delish. Haven’t opened my Banana yet to try.
Good luck! I’m a fellow-movie lover, and on day 4. :slight_smile:

Ok will try it,Good Luck for you too, finished day 2 only thing i changed on diet was took 4th meal flax at 5th meal. Was very hungry though most of the day. did the first workout and 1 hour of elliptical. I’m still wondering if i’m doing do hard on the walk thing. Heartrate been at 110-150 during it. burning 800ish calories 1 hour.

day 2 complete. day 3 weighing 207.2. feel sore and hungry.

day 3 complete. beggining day 4 206.2

day1

day 2

day 3

day 4

Pictures are first thing in morning haha why i look angry.

day 5 everything is going well. did another day with 60 min walk and doing workout. weighed in 205

finished day 5. beggining day 6 weighing 203.8.

day 6 had my HSM but it ended up being 2 burgers greenbeans and 2 beers. so not really a HSM but it did fill my muscles so i look better today than the rest haha. day 7 weighed in at 205.5 though.