Day 5 - 2017.10.30 – Monday
Weight: 310.2 lbs.
- 9:00 AM: Shake (Cold Brew Coffee, 2 Metabolic Drive, Stevia), 3 Flameout & 2 Servings Metamucil
- 1:00 PM: 2 Scoops of Metabolic Drive
- 4:30 PM: 2 Scoops of Metabolic Drive
- 7:15 PM: 2 Servings of Plazma with Lift
- 8:15 PM – Roasted Turkey Breast (12 oz.) with Steamed Broccoli, 1 Serving of Jasmine Rice and Low Calorie Wing Sauce
- 9:30 PM: 2 Scoops of Metabolic Drive, 3 Flameout & 2 Servings Metamucil
- No NEPA walk, went to bed super late due to some family stuff.
- EliteFTS SSB Squat – Top Set 235 for 12
- Banded Good Mornings – 5x11
- Bench Leg Raises – 5x8
- Ab Wheel – 3x6
- HSM was more on point. Yes, it’s more than 700 calories. But tracking the total calories I was slightly less than 2400 for the whole day.
- Had a doctor appointment to get some stiches out from a procedure 10 days ago. Scale weight at the doctor was 303 with clothes on. I’m not counting that.
- Dr. is ran Estradiol test and is likely going to prescribe AI and Metformin to assist with weight loss and low-T symptoms. It’s a start.
- Training felt pretty good. Not quite a PR, but still a good workout that moved quickly. It’s amazing how tired and beat I feel at the end of the day and how much pre-loading the Plazma really helps.