Biotest

Bigsquid's V-Diet

Ok,

So I’ll admit, I’ve tried the V-Diet half-assedly about 3 times before now. Using the old “rationalization” crutch, I’ve done shakes with only one meal a day, or shakes with one cheat meal a week, where I usually eat my body weight in something fried, a other combos where I could tell myself I’m doing the V-Diet without really doing the V-Diet.

But, it’s a new day today. Well, actually Monday was a new day, (that’s when I started) but that’s beside the point. I’m three days in and doing well so far. I don’t know how many people will read this log, it’s mostly for me to keep track of myself and to put some consequences out there for myself so I won’t fall off again.

So far the biggest challenge hasn’t be hunger, just the “desire” to eat something. I guess after decades of chewing on something multiple times a day you get a little used to it. My ultimate goal is to reach a low enough body fat percentage to actually find out what abs look like for the first time in my life. I’m currently 6’3", 230lbs, and 32yo. The pics will explain it all…

V-25

Okay, bud, I’m watching you. No cheating this time!

Seriously, we’re here to help. Good luck… but luck has nothing to do with it.

Hi. I’ve read so many different interpretations of the Luke Sauder Calf Routine. Can you please help clarify?

A1) Seated Calf Raises: 3 x 10-5-5

• Is this a drop set or 3 separate sets?

A2) Donkey Calf Raises: 3 x 30-50

• Is this one set of 30 followed by one set of 50 or one long drop set of 30 to 50 reps?

B1) Standing Calf Raises: 10 x 10-30

• One long drop set until you reach 30 reps?
  • If that’s the case, how many should you shoot for in the first set.

Thanks so much. Chris.

Hey bigsquid, I hope this thing goes well for you this time. As many others who have done this will tell you, the cravings and “want or need” to eat something is a part of this thing you just have to fight through.

I personally am on day 18 of the V-Diet and it has been one of the toughest things I have done but doing it knowing that there is not many people out there that could finish this thing through continues to give me motivation.

This forum and the great people on here who are going through the same thing you are is a great way to keep you accountable. The last thing I want to do is get on here and tell these people I have failed or cheated on this diet.

This is a great support group so use it for all its worth man. Kick butt this time and become one of the few who are strong enough and mentally tough enough to see this thing through!!! Get at it and stay at it!!!

You can do it!!!

I’m on Day 2 of the transition and soooo glad I stuck with it! I have completely forgotten about all of the time I had to refuse food. That has helped me realize that refusing whatever it is that is hardest for you to refuse won’t be the end of the world!