Biotest

BiggerthnU's Quest for a Six Pack

Hello all,

I’d like to introduce myself because i plan on being here a lot and often. My back ground is based in football and i was always fat and therefore was put as an offensive lineman m y whole career. now the cleats are hung up i am ready to get lean because the size is no longer part of my job requirements.

I have recently become highly motivated to lose ALOT of my weight and feel the Velocity diet along with the online support will only help add to my goals. currently im 6’5 292lbs with more than 30%bf i realize wanting a six pack is far fetched and quite some time away but i am committed balls to the wall.

I look forward to shredding with you all.

Cassidy

[quote]BiggerthnU wrote:
Hello all,

I’d like to introduce myself because i plan on being here a lot and often. My back ground is based in football and i was always fat and therefore was put as an offensive lineman m y whole career. now the cleats are hung up i am ready to get lean because the size is no longer part of my job requirements.

I have recently become highly motivated to lose ALOT of my weight and feel the Velocity diet along with the online support will only help add to my goals. currently im 6’5 292lbs with more than 30%bf i realize wanting a six pack is far fetched and quite some time away but i am committed balls to the wall.

I look forward to shredding with you all.

Cassidy[/quote]

Welcome aboard, Cassidy!

Now, the first thing you’re going to run up against is the V-Diet calculator that spits out your menu and supplement package. You’re going to get this message: “This program is not recommended for you. Your personal information falls outside our program guidelines for body weight.”

The cutoff is 265. BUT, you’re what I call a " statistical outlier." You’re not an untrained obese guy but rather a 6’5" ex-football player. I assume that much of that weight is just from being a big tall guy with plenty of muscle under the excess fat, correct?

So you have two choices. 1) Lost some of the weight in a normal fashion with a good diet and training program, THEN hit the V-Diet. Or 2) “Lie” to the calculator, type in 265, and jump on the V-Plan now.

I normally don’t recommend #2 to those who don’t fit our program guidelines, but unless I’m wrong you really do seem to be an outlier.

What do you think?

Chris,

Wow thanks for your response if you had made this plan and diet a book i would have bought a couple of copies for family and friends you deserve some kind of recognition and compensation for this remarkable system.

Yes, i was planning on lying and say i was 265, you caught me. I read those that have more to lose lose it quicker to paraphrase one of your responses. i’d really like to be around 250 by the end of my second v-plan ending in july and 230 when all is said and done. i dont think ill be much less than that due to the shear mass i currently have.

Quick question i was planning my 4 week “off” cycle from the v-plan and thinking of doing the TABATA method, Is it to similar to the velocity? what would you recommend for the 4 week “off” Cycle before jumping back on the battlefield?

My shopping cart:

18 Metabolic Drive low carb protein
3 Superfood
2 leucine
3 Surge Recovery
3 Flameout
2 HOT-ROX
3 Alpha Male

1,451.85+shipping

2 questions

1. has anyone paid for this much legal gear before?

2. can i get a coupon or something? hahahaha

Wow @ the pricetag. Welcome aboard though dude. Best of luck to you and stay focused! Have you maintained any kind of training after football?

ya i have continued to train to sustain but havent really pushed myself like i did during football.

Holy crap that’s a lot, i was fretting over my bill of 620.

Get after it.

ya its alot easier for smaller people. i get it. gotta love credit cards

Cassidy,

Welcome to the club! I’m quite smaller than you at 5’7" and 195 lbs, but like you, I’m trying to strip off at lot of fat (measured at 26% BF today).

I’ll be starting up on Monday. Hopefully, I see you out there around the same time. I’ll be checking back in to see your progress.

Good luck!

Thanks i just got my buddin interested as well. cant stop talking about it. so stoked

Todays shopping spree

4 MD protein
1 Superfood
1 leucine
1 Surge Recovery
1 Flameout
1 HOT-ROX Extreme
1 TRIBEX gold

The rest will come the 30th when i get paid! i figure by the time everything gets here ill only be on the actual diet three days by the time i get paid and order the rest.

Bigger: Best results to you! I’m on Day 2 and am loving it.

One thing about your order though that I don’t understand: is that for the entire 6 weeks of the program, or just for the initial 4 week? I am 250, but the program spits out same results as if I was 265. And my cost was only $650 or so (though I didn’t get the Alpha Male sup). Are you sure you entered in your stats right?

this is the first ten days i believe. the rest will soon follow. im planning on breaking the record due to my sheer size and amount to lose.

i decided for this week leading up to my start up im gonna do the workouts of the diet so i can make sure of my weights. real nervous about easter sunday being two weeks into the diet but mind over matter right?

Also i signed up for a rec flag football league before deciding on the diet we only play on saturdays and its two twenty minute halves is this gonna effect my diet and results?

It shouldn’t…I’ve been on a rec dodgeball team and played two games a week and have been all right. Also ran a 4 mile fun run on St. Patty’s :slight_smile: Maybe you should get your HSM in before the games for some added glycogen/energy stores.

I’m not so sure Chris would advocate it…

Just be careful because any injury on the field will sideline you in the weight room with the Total Body Training.

Supplements are in! peace out FAT!!!

so i decided to transition onto the diet over the next few days and go full bore on monday. so im supplementing my current diet with a couple of shakes a day so its not a huge shock for my body. pics and measurements to come(that will be a humbling experience)

just tried my first strawberry MB shake. its reassuring to look at the bottom once im done drinking it and see real strawberry seeds! not bad tasting

Any sort of warm up before the lifting exercises?

Hey Cassidy! I loved the “Peace Out Fat!” That’s how I’m feeling as well! :slight_smile:

Okay, you do not look over 30% bf to me. I don’t know, just by looking at your picture, that doesn’t seem possible! You’re going to get great results with this program. I’ve been pretty pleased in my first week with it. How are you transitioning into it?

I’m also nervous about Easter as well. Usually, it’s an excuse to pig out on my kids’ Easter treats. Just gotta stay strong I suppose!

We’re all here for ya!

Penny