Biotest

Big Eating - Healthy Style

Steak, steak with gorgonzola I can’t believe it’s not butter

Black Olives Stuffed with marinated mozzarella cheese, green olives with pimento and then marinated in roasted red pepper vinaigrette.

Grilled bell peppers ( not flame roasted, but grilled wrapped in aluminum foil )

Grilled artichoke ( grilled a little too hard ) drizzled with I can’t believe it’s not butter and grilled lemon juice.

Grill the lemon, squeeze into melted I can’t believe, then spoon over.

Also Roasted Tomatoes.

Skillet, olive oil, tomatoes, cook over low heat until desired done-ness. I cooked mine to hell and back, was almost instant liquid.( sometimes I just roast them enough to make the whole thing gushy while still being sturdy. )

Mashed Rutabaga - see Chris’ post.

Artichokes before removing the bad part and cooking. After being cut in half.

Full plate- minus salad with the olives and minus the artichoke.

No full size pictures, but there is roasted asparagus on the plate also.

Pan, asparagus, olive oil, salt, cracked pepper - toaster oven broiled at 500 for about 15-20 minutes until desired crispy.

corst, that all looks epic, i’ve seen you post about marinated mozerella before, tell me more :slight_smile:

I’d suggest ditching the “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter” which is pretty much a farce. Go for real butter with added omega 3’s. Smart Balance makes one.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
I’d suggest ditching the “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter” which is pretty much a farce. Go for real butter with added omega 3’s. Smart Balance makes one.

[/quote]

Used what was in the fridge :slight_smile:

Was out of smart balance or I would of used it, heck I would of used land-o-lakes if I had it.