Biotest

Bfett's V-Diet Starting 4/08/09

Last March I was over 300 pounds and in terrible shape. I had never lifted a dumbbell in my life and ate mostly crap. A year or so later I have dropped 100 pounds and I’m stronger than I’ve ever been. But I’m still not satisfied (as you will see in the pictures) so the V-Diet is going to give me a little extra boost to get to my goal (180 at 10-15% body fat.

Ordered all the stuff last week and it came Tuesday. Did my last non V-Diet workout last night and tried the Surge Recovery and it was excellent!

Weighed and took pics this morning. I’m sitting here sipping a shake right now. Tastes pretty good. Now let’s see if I can get rid of the last vestiges of my gut!

4/8/09

5-11
209 lbs
22% body fat

Neck: 15
Chest: 41
Waist at navel: 37.5
Waist at largest: 40
Hips: 42.5
Upper Arm L: 14
Upper Arm R: 14
Upper Leg L: 25
Upper Leg R: 24
Lower Leg L: 17
Lower Leg R: 17
Ankle L: 10
Ankle R: 10

sfsdfdsfsdfdsfsdfs

Back

Side 1

Side 2

OK, are the shakes supposed to make you feel jittery at first? I feel a little on edge. Maybe it’s the HOT-ROX? I just took one.

thats a heck of a transformation down from 300!!! good luck

Wow you’ve already done amazing work to get to where you are now. That’s quite an accomplishment itself. Glad you decided to give the V-Diet a go for some extra oomph on the getting fit and healthy scene.

You may feel a little “under the weather” for the first few days, be it jittery, stomach upset, feel like you got the flu…or nothing really at all. Everybody is different.

The good news is, it passes within the first couple to four days. But you have to keep pushing through it, despite how bad you might feel. You will wake up on day 4 or 5 and feel like a completely normal person again.

If you feel specifically ‘jittery’, maybe try working up to the prescribed amount of HOT-ROX over the course of 2 or 3 days. Let your body get used to the WHOA-OMG feeling.

Cant wait to keep up with your progress.

Lisa

[quote]BiggerthnU wrote:
thats a heck of a transformation down from 300!!! good luck[/quote]

Yep, it was a lot of work but definitely worth it! I am actually looking forward to the break from running on the V-Diet…I’ve been doing 3 miles a day for over a year…

HOT-ROX can make you feel a little jittery if you are not use to them. It took me a while and I still find them too strong for me in the morning.

Good Luck

[quote]RWElder0 wrote:
HOT-ROX can make you feel a little jittery if you are not use to them. It took me a while and I still find them too strong for me in the morning.

Good Luck[/quote]

That’s probably what it was…I guess taking one before bed is out!

DUDE! Thats crazy you dropped 100 lbs. You will have no problem doing this with the motivation you have.

Cant wait to see your progress.

Also, NEVER apologize for wearing tighty whities. The pumas and cougars on this forum love it. :wink:

/matt

Off for my walk!

As everyone else said, nice work losing 100 pounds so far! Keep us posted!

I decided to eat my last shake of the day instead of drinking it. (not that I came up with the idea)

Day 2 is going well…got my first V-Diet workout in…but man that pea soup smells good.

You know something is going on when pea soup is as appealing as pizza.

[quote]bfett81 wrote:
I decided to eat my last shake of the day instead of drinking it. (not that I came up with the idea)[/quote]

That is what I am eating right now!!!
Much applause for your progress so far. I think you will notice that your strength will increase a ton more since stopping the running.

You are going to do so awesome.

Side note: All this talk about cougars and pumas…what do you call a younger chick who goes after older guys? A couma?

Fantastic work losing 100 lbs dude! that’s impressive!

As said above, the HOT-ROX can make you jittery (and I personally can’t take it after about noon or I won’t sleep well) and you may or may not feel kinda crappy for a few days but this diet works! I did it (version 1.0) about 2 years ago and actually gained muscle while losing about 4%bf.

Again, what you’ve done so far is tremendous. Enjoy getting even further towards your goals

Should I work up to take 2 HOT-ROX eventually? I felt OK after just one today.

bfett: welcome aboard man! Your 100 lbs lost going into this thing is freaking awesome…you should be able to continue that along nicely…

as far as your HOT-ROX question, I would give the higher dose a try…it affects everyone differently, but you won’t know until you try…personally I could drop two of them an hour before bed and still get a good night’s sleep…not sure why they don’t have the jittery/sleeplessness effect on me…but I’m glad! Hopefully they are actually working for me haha