Biotest

Best Time for a Workout?

Hey. I just started the V-Diet and am getting ready to go to the gym for the first time this week. I have a few questions…

1. When is the “best” time for my workouts in relation to my meals?

2. When should I try to fit in my second serving of HOT-ROX during the day? I thought it should be about 6 hours after the first, but that’s right around when I want to go workout, so that doesn’t seem like the best idea.

3. Does the Surge shake after the workout count as a meal? How does the timing of that shake affect the next meal, if at all?

Thanks for the help, in advance!

[quote]Tubachavez wrote:
Hey. I just started the V-Diet and am getting ready to go to the gym for the first time this week. I have a few questions…

1. When is the “best” time for my workouts in relation to my meals?

2. When should I try to fit in my second serving of HOT-ROX during the day? I thought it should be about 6 hours after the first, but that’s right around when I want to go workout, so that doesn’t seem like the best idea.

3. Does the Surge shake after the workout count as a meal? How does the timing of that shake affect the next meal, if at all?

Thanks for the help, in advance![/quote]

1. Up to you and your life and work schedule. Ideally, you probably don’t want to have shake then go train on a full stomach. But an hour or two before is fine. And of course you’ll drink Surge Recovery right after. (And you can even sip some of it during weight training.)

2. Actually, a hit of HOT-ROX pre-training is pretty darn cool given its energy and mood-boosting effects. But yes, take one serving upon waking, then another in the afternoon. Obviously not too late or it may interfere with sleep if you’re sensitive to stimulants.

3. The only difference between a regular day and a weight training day is that you’ll have Surge after weight training (so, 3 days per week.) So basically, Surge Recovery is an “extra” shake on lifting days. The printable plan outlines this in detail if that’s not clear.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.