Biotest

Best Supplements to Kickstart Progress

Hi anish,I am 21 years old,I have been doing gym for past one and a half year…i am 5’11 and 68kgs…when I started working out I started with dymatize protein which made me gain weight as I was lean and thin earlier.my body mass increased affectively.afterwards I started taking on 100% gold standard whey protein…

problem is whenever I leave my diet or gymming for a few days I start loosing muscle…i can see change in my physique but not I am not satisfied.without tshirt one I can see my improvements but with clothes not much difference is seen.i have the cuts for a ripped body but my muscle size isn’t increasing…whey protein isn’t helping…

also I eat 15 eggs a day.one of my friend has recommended me to use domin8r lean muscle hgh and creatine…i need suggestions for my supplements.hope you could me out.thanks!

[quote=“ahv, post:1, topic:6023”]
problem is whenever I leave my diet or gymming for a few days I start loosing muscle[/quote]
The easiest way to avoid this is… don’t skip your diet for a few days and do stay on your training plan. You’re pretty skinny, so you probably have a fast metabolism. That means you’ve got to eat right seven days a week, no exceptions and no excuses.

What, exactly, did you eat yesterday? Not just the whey protein, I’m asking about the actual food you ate. If you’re not eating enough basic food, protein shakes can’t “do their job.”

This is a good idea, as long as it really is every day and not just “a few days a week.”

This is a bad idea. That’s a junk supplement that has several ingredients you don’t need. Young guys don’t generally respond well, or need, Testosterone boosters. And the thought of adding Test boosters to a protein powder is silly at best, and irresponsible at worst.

You’d be better off skipping that nonsense and investing in Plazma, to get the most out of your workouts. Metabolic Drive is a more basic, very effective, protein powder you can have during the day (in addition to at least three good meals).

I’d start with those; plus plenty of protein, carbs, and healthy fats every day; plus a good training program.