Biotest

Best Stack?

Blaine asks:

If I were to ask your best stack of supplements for 2 months to derive to the most bang for ones buck what would you suggest (excluding foundational supplements like protein, fish oil, etc.)? My emphasis over the next two months is body fat reduction (currently around 8%) and increasing lean muscle mass, but I do not want anything that is going potentially damaging to my health. Thoughts?

[quote]T NATION wrote:
Blaine asks:
My emphasis over the next two months is body fat reduction (currently around 8%) and increasing lean muscle mass[/quote]
If your current bodyfat is accurate, then I’d focus either just on fat loss (which would get you approaching legit on-stage bodybuilder level leanness) or just on adding muscle (you’re already lean enough so that you’re primed to put on muscle without gaining much, if any, bodyfat).

Not sure of your height, weight, current training, or nutritional approach, but based just on your bodyfat, you’re in a great place to make big progress if you push 100% towards one goal instead of trying to so a little of each.

Address workout nutrition, number one. Plazma is the go-to and will make sure your performance and recovery are beyond-taken care of.

Micro-PA would probably be the next thing I’d add, to further maximize the muscle-building stimulus from training.

I’d finish the stack with Indigo, to improve nutrient partitioning and make your body more efficient when you bump up carbs and calories.

Also, I know you said “excluding foundational supplements like protein”, but I’d make sure your daily protein is Mag-10. A couple of servings through the day, very first thing in the morning, and/or very last thing at night will further improve recovery and growth.