Biotest

Beginning the V-Diet, Questions

So after reading a book by Dan John, I realized that this would be the right diet for me at this time. My goal is to loss 30 pounds; I’m currently 236, I know it will take ALL THE WILL POWER IN THE WORLD, but if I survived Afghanistan I can do this. Well now that I got that of my chest, I have a few question and hope someone will have some answers.

1. I do Olympic lifting 3 times a day for about 45 minutes to and 1 hour and half, to include, back squats, front squats, clean and jerks, military press and bench press; could this program substitute the workout you recommend for the three day workout. I’ll do the V-Challenge as posted on the website. Also, can I include barbell complex with kettle bell work after week 2 into the workouts?
  2. What would be the transitioning diet consist after the 28 days of the diet?
  3. On non-workout days, do I not take the recovery drink? Can the shakes be mixed with soy milk or can they only be mixed with water?

Thank you in advance for your advice and look forwarded to hearing from you.

VE

[quote]vhestupinan wrote:
So after reading a book by Dan John, I realized that this would be the right diet for me at this time. My goal is to loss 30 pounds; I’m currently 236, I know it will take ALL THE WILL POWER IN THE WORLD, but if I survived Afghanistan I can do this. Well now that I got that of my chest, I have a few question and hope someone will have some answers.

1. I do Olympic lifting 3 times a day for about 45 minutes to and 1 hour and half, to include, back squats, front squats, clean and jerks, military press and bench press; could this program substitute the workout you recommend for the three day workout. I’ll do the V-Challenge as posted on the website. Also, can I include barbell complex with kettle bell work after week 2 into the workouts?
  2. What would be the transitioning diet consist after the 28 days of the diet?
  3. On non-workout days, do I not take the recovery drink? Can the shakes be mixed with soy milk or can they only be mixed with water?

Thank you in advance for your advice and look forwarded to hearing from you.

VE[/quote]

1. For best results use the included workout plan.

2. That is outlined in the V Diet plan.

3. Do not use a post-workout drink on days you have not worked out.

4. Do not mix the shakes with anything except water. Also, soy protein is horrible for you.

I know these answers seem terse, but my main rule for success with the V-Diet is to “do the V-Diet” not a mixx n’ matched unproven variation.

Thanks for the advise. You’re right, if I want it to work I got to stick to the plan. I’ll be stating this Sunday and keep posting if I have any question.

VE