Biotest

Before and after

So, today I had my fourth solid meal on day 28 and I’m starting my transition.

Started at 181, ended at 159.

Do the measurements correspond with the scale difference? Your midsection looks slimmer.

Yes, most definitly.

Start/finish measurements, in inches.

Belly: 38.0 / 34.5
Thighs: 23.5 / 23.0
Calves: 16.0 / 15.5
Ankle: 10.5 / 10.25
Chest: 45.0 / 41.5
Shoulders: 48.0 / 46.5
Arms: 14.0 / 13.75
Neck: 15.0 / 14.5

Disclaimer: I tried being as consistent as possible, obviously.

My strength also did not decrease in any lifts overall. The first week though, I did feel weaker, however was still able to get the workouts done.

any side pics? just curious.

Side, day 1.

Side, day 28.

My bf and i just spent 10 min playing ‘whats different’ in your room in the side picture photos. lol.

awesome job!

Do you plan on transitioning off exactly how Chris details it?

bed sheets, definately NOT different. haha!
But, good job on the diet!

[quote]OuchThatHurt wrote:
My bf and i just spent 10 min playing ‘whats different’ in your room in the side picture photos. lol.

awesome job!

Do you plan on transitioning off exactly how Chris details it?[/quote]

Hahahah, that’s pretty funny.

I was planning on transitioning off exactly how Chris has it, but I’ve got a respiratory infection and all of this dairy has me hacking up my lungs. I’m starting with two solid meals a day like this:

Shake, HSM, shake, HSM, shake. I’m adding Surge on lifting days, as well. I’m probably going to stick with this for 2-3 more days, then add another solid meal to replace my “middle” shake with a solid meal and do that for 3-4 days, then replace my morning shake with a solid meal and probably stick with 4 solid meals and a shake as my last meal, most likely permanently.

I am, however, using the exact workouts planned by Waterbury. I used the phase 1 workouts during the actual diet, and it worked well, so I’m gonna stick with his stuff for my transition, as well.

Good work man, i should be starting my diet next week, i want to get similar results like you,

I am happy for you mate

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.