Biotest

Before & Afters: V-Diet

[quote]art_vandelay wrote:
Another view…[/quote]

Wow amazing! Great Job there!
WHat is your next move?

[quote]ruggerjb wrote:
Point of clarification…V-Diet was the last fours weeks of our transformation. The first 8 was through other programs discussed on this site.[/quote]

wow now thats a transformation…great job and keep it up

[quote]CHAMMKA wrote:

WHat is your next move?[/quote]

I’ve been just trying to settle into a good HSM lifestyle here for a few weeks before I do another round at V-Diet…probably in about another month. Shugart’s article on Former Fat Boys is my food guideline at the moment. I’m feeling great right now!

Okay, I guess I’ll go!

Lost 9 lbs. (130 down to 121)
Went from 23%bf down to 18%
Lost approx. 9 inches.

waouh guys!!! You did a great job !!!

Did not see myself in picture for the past 2 weeks…I can not wait :slight_smile:

Great results, everyone.

It would also be a good idea to get your numbers in here too: pounds and inches lost. Thanks!

Started at 200.8 lbs. and 14.5% BF, and finished at 185.5 lbs and 10.4% BF. These are strictly “28 day before and after” pics.

Did not include part of the legs in the first shot, so I had to “create” new legs by using my day 14 shots. No changes in the calf size, so it all works out.

Main changes:

-Weight: 193.7 => 182.1
(down 11.6 lbs)

-Waist: 39 => 35.75
(down 3.25 in)

-Hip, around bone: 36.75 => 35
(down 1.75 in)

-Hip, around butt: 40.25 => 39
(down 1.25 in)

-Thighs: 24.75 => 23.75
(down 1 in)

-Chest, at nipples: 40.5 => 39.5
(down 1 in)

-Chest, upper abs: 37 => 36
(down 1 in)

My first picture was taken before starting the diet, but my first set of stats were taken in the morning of day 1.

My day 28 picture/stats were taken in the morning of day 28 before my V-Burn and HSM.

Weight: 165.2, 154.8

• Belly 37, 31
  • Hips 41, 39
  • Upper leg 26, 24
  • Lower leg 16, 14.5
  • Ankle 9,9
  • Chest above 37 under 32 , above: 36 Under:28
  • Shoulders 41,40.5
  • Upper arm 12, 11
  • Neck 14,13

[quote]Kurlie26 wrote:
Weight: 165.2, 154.8

• Belly 37, 31
  • Hips 41, 39
  • Upper leg 26, 24
  • Lower leg 16, 14.5
  • Ankle 9,9
  • Chest above 37 under 32 , above: 36 Under:28
  • Shoulders 41,40.5
  • Upper arm 12, 11
  • Neck 14,13[/quote]

Everyone looks awesome!!! And did a great job!! I hopefully can get good results too!!! I guess I’ll see in 26 days! Wish me luck!

Here are the results of my 2nd round

Weight: 213.5…200.5 …SO 13lbs I lost

Euhhh I have no clue how do I do that Just add numbers??? lol ok ok stupide question.

Will do my dexa to check my BF

Hope to reach 198lbs at the end of transition…My goal for this round was to reach 200lbs…Almost there :slight_smile:

Just pictures…measurements…ahhh…about 10 pounds in weight…

Vandelay the architect, very nice work. Looks like lots off fat lost with no muscle lost. Good work bra.

Shonaa, WOW. Phenom results. I would just suggest alphabet kickbacks 4 times per leg 5X per week to separate that butt from the ham. Otherwise looks awesome.

[quote]40&Big wrote:
Shonaa, WOW. Phenom results. I would just suggest alphabet kickbacks 4 times per leg 5X per week to separate that butt from the ham. Otherwise looks awesome.[/quote]

Alphabet kickback??? you got me interested…can you tell me more?

Great job everyone! :slight_smile:
All of you have a great attitude and have made
"V-Diet" forum the best forum on the net!
Much respect to you all!

BCR

Wow…

Shonna, incredible transformation for just a few pounds lost!

Aga_Bak

You look absolutely stunning.

Kurlie26, I’m amazed.

Lisa you have done great.

I think the Women respond best to this diet, it is amazing how well you all responded.

I hope it carries though to your entire lives including your living and how you live from this day forth. Nothing can be accomplished without action and without having purpose.

WOW! Great job all. What’s really interesting is the change from the 3rd to the 4th picture in almost everyone. Seems like the last week is where a good bit of magic happens.

I’m on Day 12, so this is great motivation for me. (Down to 179.4 from 189.6)

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.