Biotest

Before/After V-Diet Pictures

Here’s the final result. I recently finished the V-Diet. Lost 12lbs, and a couple inches off my waist. The results aren’t really dramatic, but they’re certainly noticeable. My belly was bloated from the holidays, and my back was looking pretty saggy. Cleaned up both problems.

Good job sticking to it. Did you use any other supplements with it besides what comes with the V-Diet?

ZMA for sleep, and Tribex T-Booster.

Used Hot Rox for the first week but didn’t like it. Too much caffeine for me, and I prefer to enjoy my caffeine in beverage form. Went back to black coffee and black tea for caffeine.

I always take 1,000-2,000mg of Vitamin C every day, Opti-Men multivitamin, and Vitamin D.

For the second half of the diet I was taking a teaspoon of psyllium fiber twice a day, and two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bed every night. https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/tip-increase-insulin-sensitivity-to-get-lean

Also worth noting that on the weekends after week 2 and week 3, I enjoyed a nice cheat meal. Pizza both times. Don’t regret it at all. Helped me avoid cravings the rest of the week. I don’t think it had any significant effect on my overall progress.

You finished?!?!

Well done! And it’s a massive noticeable difference in the pics that you’ve lost fat! Congrats!

I have to admit, I’ve not been as strict since I finished the diet, although I said I’d continue it for another couple of weeks… However, I haven’t gained any weight, so I’m happy!

:o)

M