Biotest

Been a While... Pulse Fasting and Feasting

Continuing the discussion from Golooraam's MAG-10 Pulse Fast Adventure:

So obvi it’s been a while…

I have continued by up and down and up and down… I think in my previous posts I barely was below 180… now I’m hovering on most days in the 160s at the age of 45… I did hit an all time low of 142 a few years back but I didn’t do it right and didn’t feel well…

Ok… so been doing the carnivore thing and the fasting thing and It’s gone pretty well – but I looked up on my fridge and realized I had a bag of Mag-10 and thought ‘oh ya’… so I don’t know if this type of fast here and there is considered ‘cool’ anymore but I thought I would incorporate one next week…

In addition, I’ll be doing Mag-10 pulses here and there…

So I just wanted to say hi (again) and let everyone know I’ll be posting again here and there…

In case anyone is still doing this – do let me know

Sounds good. Also cool that you found your way back to the (new) site. Just double-check the expiration on the Mag-10 because if you still have it from when you last posted, I’m pretty sure it’s not still good.

For sure pulse fasting is still a solid approach if it suits your goals. The 5/2 Diet is another modified fast approach that incorporates Mag-10 you might want to look into.

Oh! ya… I have ‘newer’ Mag10 than that… I think I got some in 2017 and somehow ended up on the top of my fridge behind some stuff… if it tastes ‘off’ I won’t use

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.