Biotest

Bedtime Meal Timing

Chris, I’m starting the V-Diet next week, and couldn’t be more excited to get started.

I’ve been reviewing the meal plan and just had one question: For Meal 5 (Bedtime), should I actually be eating this meal just before going to sleep or a few hours before bedtime?

About an hour or so, but it’s up to you. You don’t want to go to bed hungry or empty since that can interfere with sleep. Main thing is to spread the shakes evenly throughout the day. You don’t want to “run out” of shakes hours before bedtime, but you also don’t want to have two to go at 10PM. It takes a day or two to get the hang of it and personalize it to your needs and schedule.

How late is too late to have your last shake? This is my first day- went for a 50 minute NEPA walk around 6:45 PM, so had my 5th shake at around 7:45PM (is this too late?) … its about 815PM and would like to get the first workout in but feel having the Surge shake around 9-9:30 may be too late??.. any advice/thoughts? I am thinking about just waiting until tomorrow (2nd day of V-diet) to get the first workout in…

[quote]smitherb wrote:
How late is too late to have your last shake? This is my first day- went for a 50 minute NEPA walk around 6:45 PM, so had my 5th shake at around 7:45PM (is this too late?) … its about 815PM and would like to get the first workout in but feel having the Surge shake around 9-9:30 may be too late??.. any advice/thoughts? I am thinking about just waiting until tomorrow (2nd day of V-diet) to get the first workout in…[/quote]

The main thing is to spread shakes evenly. Don’t end the day with two to go, and don’t finish your last one at 6PM. It sometimes takes a couple of days to get your schedule right.