Biotest

Becca's V-Diet Blog

I am going to start the V-Diet this Monday 03/01. I am really nervous because I am afraid that I will not be able to stick to it. I cook for my husband most evenings. I have been working out for a good two years and I have maintained my weight but not lost. It’s really disappointing. I know it has to do a lot with my eating habits, they have been good but not great. I am ordering the supplements and I am ready to get started. My main goal is to lose the weight because I really want to be able to do a pullup with no assistance. That sounds like a petty goal but I really want it. I will keep you posted.

So today is my first day on the V-Diet, the shakes do not taste so good, I think it has a lot to do with the flax see. But I will endure it. I took my before pictures last night and they look horrible. I am so embrassed! To even think that I looked good in bathing suit is crazy, but that is why I am doing this right. I have told a couple of people about the V-Diet and they think I am crazy for doing it. Some are not supportive what so ever. It’s going to be difficult.

I have been trying to eat better but I have such a weakness for pizza and mexican food. I believe that the V-Diet will help me out. Here are my embrassing stats.

Height: 5’3"
Weight: 150.2
Body fat: 28.4%
Neck: 13"
Shoulders: 45"
Chest-Upper: 36"
Chest-Lower: 30"
Waist-At Navel: 32.5"
Waist-At Largest: 34"
Hips-At Larges: 38.5"
Upper Arm L: 12"
Upper Arm R" 12"
Upper Leg L: 24.4"
Upper Leg R: 24"
Lower Leg L: 14"
Lower Leg R" 14.1"
Ankle L: 8.2
Ankle R: 8"

Hey Becca - Look’s like we’re on the same V-Diet schedule! Let’s kick some ass!!!

Awesome!!! I am with you Scorpion!

Good luck Becca…rooting for you!

The way I see it your starting point is of little matter. We are all here to kick-start some weight loss towards healthier versions of ourselves. Keep at it and you will be amazed at the results. Congratulations for deciding to bite the bullet, and best of luck getting through this diet!

How’s it going so far? Early evening tonight I was having sever hunger pangs. Didn’t think I was going to make it and started doubting if I could even go another week, never mind a month! It finally subsided. Having my last shake now and a cup of tea and then off to bed!

I drank the first shake on Monday morning, it made me feel ill for some reason. I wonder if I am just not use to the supplements yet. I have to split my shakes up to get use to the taste and not feel so bad. I went to the gym Monday afternoon did the work out. It was tough but it seemed short.

Monday night I made my husband tacos and I didn’t really have to much of a problem resisting, if it wasn’t for the peanut butter that I get to have it would be hard. He also had ice cream, that looked good. Tuesday during the day was so busy I didn’t get a chance to go to the gym, I was a little disappointed.

Scorpion-Last night was very hard for me, I made my husband spaghetti and I had a bite!!! I feel so bad!!! I need to be more careful, it could be a bite of spaghetti tonight and just a slice of pizza tomorrow. I know I can do this! I have to be more focused. I am going to the gym today and I can’t wait.

Thank you Johnson and Miss Fit I really apprecaite the support. After the mess up last night only on the second day I really need some luck.

Don’t be so hard on yourself. That liitle spaghetti really won’t matter. Fortunately, I don’t have to cook for anyone. My wife actually loves when I do this because she doesn’t have to cook for me.

Yes, thank god for that peanut butter. I really enjoy that last shake. It does take some time to get used to the taste. For me, I hated the Surge when I started, but by workout #3 I was licking the empty cup to get some sugar, LOL!

Have you lost any weight yet? I’m down 3.8 lbs total as of this morning. That’s inflated b/c I was super bloated from beer and Chinese food on Sunday. It shouldn’t count, but it’s motivating.

I did really good last night. I had my dinner shake but not my bedtime shake. I got home so late, I need to be careful about that, I don’t want to not “eat” enough. I weighed myself this morning and I am down from 150.2 to 145.2! I hope that is good. Yesterday was kind of tough because I was really hungry, but I did pretty good, plus I didn’t have to cook dinner for my husband so that made it easier. Thank God! I ran out of peanut butter now, so I am a little distraught. I am going to try to stop by the store on the way home. I had a really good workout too. I was happy with myself because on the bicep curls I did four sets with ten reps and twenty pound dumbbells! That is actually good for me. Usually I can only do about three sets with seven reps. I also had to get a run in, I love running.

Scorpion that is great 3.8 pounds! Keep up the good work and keep me posted.

So you’re down 5 full pounds! Not bad for less than 1 week! That’s great!

Sooooo…the weekend did not go so well. During the week it is so easy, for me anyways. I had a couple of set backs but of course I am back on track. I had to modify a little bit because, some of the protein shakes were making sick. There is a couple of times I wanted to throw up. I had to reduce the amount of protein at breakfast because that was the worse. I ate pretty healthy this weekend but it was to much, I need to be more careful. The V-Day is pretty hard, I liked it. Here are my stats.

Height: 5’3"
Weight: 150.2 to 146.8
Body fat: 28.4% to 28.1%
Neck: 13" to 13"
Shoulders: 45" to 42.5"
Chest-Upper: 36" to 35.25"
Chest-Lower: 30" to 33"
Waist-At Navel: 32.5" to 32.25"
Waist-At Largest: 34" to 33.5"
Hips-At Larges: 38.5" to 37.5"
Upper Arm L: 12" to 11"
Upper Arm R" 12" to 11"
Upper Leg L: 24.4" to 24.25"
Upper Leg R: 24" to 24"
Lower Leg L: 14" to 14.1"
Lower Leg R" 14.1" to 14.1"
Ankle L: 8.2" to 8"
Ankle R: 8" to 8"

I am not exactly sure what happended to my lower chest it went up three inches, I believe that measured at the exact same spot. I didn’t do to bad for the loss of inches, I know it can be better, I have to work on my weekend habits. For my good meal this weekend we are going to Fogo de Chao, so I really need to save up for that. I love that place.

I had a good work out yesterday and a nice jaunt in downtown DC. I benched thirty-five pound dumbbells, so that is an accomplishment for me.

Nice to know I am not the only one who wanted to die when I looked at my before bathing suit photos! I just started my V-Diet this Sunday, so am only on day 3. I know I’d gained some weight, but the camera was brutal - motivating, but brutal. Crazy how close my starting measurements are to yours, rrfisher! Congrats to you girls on your week 1 progress - I find it very encouraging!

Did you finish? Progress?

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.