Biotest

Bebe1010's V-Diet 3.0

SO i’ve been working out pretty intensly since november to try and loose the 45 POUNDS i put on in college! Ive lost 24, lost 5% body fat, and gained a lot of strength and endurance. I’m at a point on the path to my goal where i know if i shred fat, i can get to the shape i want and loose the last few lbs maintaing a healthy diet and exercise schedule.

my bf has been training and eating healthy with me and has lost about the same amount of weight. Since he did the Velocity diet a few years ago and had great results he recommended we do it together!

Here are my starting stats:
Weight: 141 lbs
Body Fat: 24 %
Chest: 34"
Waist: 29.5"
Hips: 37"
Biceps: L -10 Foreman: 9
R -11 Forearm: 9
Quads: L -23.5 Calf: 15.5
R -24 Calf: 15.5

I’m 24 years old and 5’4", I’m not sure how much I’ll looser but im siked to see the results in the end. 1st day and im so ready for my peanut butter tonight!

Welcome and good luck! Looks like you already have a good nutrition and exercise base to start from. I love my peanut butter too and have concluded that I have a “proper peanut butter serving measuring disability!”.

Thanks! Both my boyfriend and I are both going to be nutritionist and personnal trainers because we have a huge passion for working out and eating healthy! so using the velocity diet to get into the best shape possible is not only great for our bodies but careers as well.

I cant figure out how to post all my before pics at the same time so here’s the 2nd

Welcome and wish you much success. We all have to stick together.

Welcome to the team. Stick to the program and drink your shakes. Trust me it is easier than it sounds.

hahah love the motivation poster! thanks! it really is much easier than any other diet! Before this we were counting calories and finding healthy recipes and making sure i didnt go over 100g of carbs a day was a lot harder than following one piece of paper and making shakes every few hours. I LOVE cooking healthy and it is what is going to drive me to become a nutrtionist and i think i miss cooking more than actually eating.

It is day 4 and i’m going strong, the shakes are actually pretty good, but i live for the peanut butter.

my workout so far have been great! my first workout i did lat pulls with 85 lbs no problemo! I’m hoping i can do pull ups soon since i never really have been able to do any lifting my whole weight. i did bent over rows with a 60 lbs bar, and push pulls with 45 lb bar yesterday, but my biceps are really uneven. my left biceps couldnt get through all 40 reps with 15 lbs dumbells and had to switch to 12.5 after 21 reps. my right biceps was fine with the 15 and i probably could’ve kept going, but only with that arm. any tips on how i can even out my biceps?

[quote]bebe1010 wrote:
hahah love the motivation poster! thanks! it really is much easier than any other diet! Before this we were counting calories and finding healthy recipes and making sure i didnt go over 100g of carbs a day was a lot harder than following one piece of paper and making shakes every few hours.

I LOVE cooking healthy and it is what is going to drive me to become a nutrtionist and i think i miss cooking more than actually eating.

It is day 4 and i’m going strong, the shakes are actually pretty good, but i live for the peanut butter.

my workout so far have been great! my first workout i did lat pulls with 85 lbs no problemo! I’m hoping i can do pull ups soon since i never really have been able to do any lifting my whole weight. i did bent over rows with a 60 lbs bar, and push pulls with 45 lb bar yesterday, but my biceps are really uneven.

my left biceps couldnt get through all 40 reps with 15 lbs dumbells and had to switch to 12.5 after 21 reps. my right biceps was fine with the 15 and i probably could’ve kept going, but only with that arm. any tips on how i can even out my biceps?[/quote]

Can’t argue with that. I opened the PB last night and just took a big whiff and it was incredible. Combine that with the chocolate shake and I am back in choc/pb heaven.

I can’t imagine how amazing my first HSM is gonna taste! Great progress!!

Welcome… It is a fun journey. You will find yourself feeling completely different about meals, food the influence it has on your life. I just finished up my first V-Diet and am so pleased with the results.

I have done cleanses before and you completely right, you feel so different about what you put into your body. the fact that ialready enjoy cooking healthy and have learned to kick the bad cooking habits is making my transformation happen quicker than i expected!

I forgot to put my back picture up so here it is! I cannot wait for this paqrt of my body to get stronger

Total Weight Loss 5
Total Inches Lost 8.5
awesome results, lost most of it in my hips which is exactly where i need it!

MY boyfriend and i went to the gym to do the V-burn Challenge and i could barely get through 3 and i needed to take breaks. He said it is on account to lack of conditioning and i see that. but for me, i did circuits almost everyweek prior to starting and feel like i could get through it usually.

how do you guys get through the intermediate program v-burn challenge? any tips?

Sorry I can’t offer any advice because I am in the boat. Both me and my wife just started the plan this week. She had to stop after 1 pass and I managed 2 passes on the challenge before I stopped. So I guess our goal week to week will be to get through more of the circuits until we reach the full 6, then focus on the time.

Congrats on the progress by the way!

Great job! Keep it coming.

Where ya been? You still going strong? I hope to hear yes.

i got thru the V-burn challenge! my best set was 3 min 10 seconds! if you take a 1.5 min break in between each circuit you can actually get through everything…i know losing “flubb” helped me get through it strong!

i only lost 1 lb since last week and very few inches but im still trying to stay positive to get through this. id never forgive myself for giving up now if i did. I do however need to stop taking HOT-ROX. the dizzyness and nausea is too much to handle. im also getting some negative health results that are forcing me to go to the doctor and make sure i dont have a chemical inbalance. has anyone else had any problems like this? anything worse?

I have been looking for another female to follow on the diet. I will be starting in a couple of days (waiting on supplements). I am really looking forward to this. Good luck.

you’ll love the results if you can keep with it! i’m dying to eat today, which has been our day to choose for our HSM, but since tomorrow is mother’s day we are going to wait until then to go eat out to eat. that meal had better be heaven!

I cant believe the changes that have happen so far. I’m 3 weeks in and ive lost 7 lbs and 16.5 inches! almost 5 inches from my hips is my biggest area of lose (and def one that needed to change).

I rocked to V-burn Challenge today. I got thru all 6 with 1 min rest in between each. I did each circuit in less than 3:30, my best time was 3:12! thats waaaay better than the first one i did.

1 more week to go! woooo

Great work. almost there!

I made it! all 28 days, with great photo results and inch losses, but after getting a correct body fat reading yesterday i realized my base on had to be wrong. the first was with an electronic caliper and yesterday was with 4 skinfold test. I have been reading online that body fat tests, depending ont the equation used can vary by 4%! so i dont have much of a real idea as to what my body fat loss is. my other losses are

Begin   End   
              141     133.4 - 7.6 lbs

Neck 13 12
Shoulders 42 39
Chest - Upper 35 34
Chest - Lower 32 31
Waist - at Navel 32 30
Waist - at largest 34.5 33
Hips - at largest 39 33
Upper Arm - L 10 11
Upper Arm - R 11 11
Upper Leg - L 23.5 21.75
Upper Leg - R 24 22
Lower Leg - L 15.5 15
Lower Leg - R 15.5 15
Ankle - L 9 8.5
Ankle - R 9 8.5
Total Inches 20 inch loss. the pictues are real obvious

this ones a little wierd cuz the angles different

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.