Biotest

Basic Biotest Protocol? (SWOF + Recovery)

Id love some advice on the best protocol of peri-workout nutrition given the resources I have available. My goals so far are an indefinite bulk.

I wake up and eat a large breakfast (700 calories, 30g fat, 50 g carbs, 55g protein) and I’m in the gym 2 hours later.

I have Surge Workout Fuel, Surge Recovery, BCAAs, creatine, and Whey Hydrolysate.

What would be the best timing and order for these? If anyone could provide a link discussing a SWOF + Surge Recovery that’d be great, as I’ve only been able to find the more recent (and expensive) MAG-10/Anaconda/Plasma articles.

This is my current protocol:

-30: 1 scoop whey hydrolysate + BCAAs
during: 2 scoops SWOF
+15: Surge Recovery + creatine

I’ve also read that many people no prefer taking Surge Recovery pre-workout, although it’s unclear to me if that’s only preferable with MAG-10.

You have some redundant supplements there. Usually, either Surge Workout Fuel or Surge Recovery is used by itself. But with your goal of an “indefinite bulk” you can use both if you’d like, just follow label directions on each. Adding creatine to either is fine, but don’t add anything else or it’ll disrupt the intended effects of the formulas.

In the future consider upgrading to Plazma (used before and during training) and Mag-10 for post-workout. That’s all you need, and it’s our most advanced protocol and workout nutrition formulation.

Thanks Chris!