Biotest

Banana Cream Pie!

Hey Chris,

did you ever post that Banana cream pie recipe you mentioned in the HSM forum?

Thanks!

I don’t think so, and I right now I don’t recall how I made it! (Which is sad.)

Corst found it for me!

Here ya go:

Cook Naked: Banana Cream Pie

“I’m gonna eat a whole damn pie and no one can stop me!”

Sometimes you just want dessert. Here’s one way to have it without having to lift your flab up to find your belt loops.

The only real sugar here comes from the banana, and while dietary fat isn’t the enemy, choosing fat-free ingredients with this dessert will greatly lower the calories. Because you know you’re going to eat the whole thing on one sitting.

Ingredients

Crust: either diced walnuts or 1 banana
4 oz fat-free cream cheese (half a standard package)
1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
1/4 cup Splenda
1 tsp vanilla extract
8 oz Cool Whip, sugar free
1 scoop banana cream <a href="https://www.t-nation.com/free_online_store"target=“new”>Metabolic Drive (or vanilla)
Topping: 1 banana

Directions

1. Line the bottom of a pie tin or bowl with either diced walnuts or slices of banana.

2. In a bowl, mix up the cream cheese, sour cream, Splenda and vanilla with a fork.

3. Fold in thawed Cool Whip and Metabolic Drive. Pour over “crust.” Dash with cinnamon if you want.

4. Chill for a few hours in the fridge or one hour in the freezer.

5. Eat the whole thing whole watching Glee. We won’t tell.

– Chris

Thanks! cant wait to try this

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Corst found it for me!

Here ya go:

Cook Naked: Banana Cream Pie

“I’m gonna eat a whole damn pie and no one can stop me!”

Sometimes you just want dessert. Here’s one way to have it without having to lift your flab up to find your belt loops.

The only real sugar here comes from the banana, and while dietary fat isn’t the enemy, choosing fat-free ingredients with this dessert will greatly lower the calories. Because you know you’re going to eat the whole thing on one sitting.

Ingredients

Crust: either diced walnuts or 1 banana
4 oz fat-free cream cheese (half a standard package)
1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
1/4 cup Splenda
1 tsp vanilla extract
8 oz Cool Whip, sugar free
1 scoop banana cream <a href="https://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_store"target=“new”>Metabolic Drive (or vanilla)
Topping: 1 banana

Directions

1. Line the bottom of a pie tin or bowl with either diced walnuts or slices of banana.

2. In a bowl, mix up the cream cheese, sour cream, Splenda and vanilla with a fork.

3. Fold in thawed Cool Whip and Metabolic Drive. Pour over “crust.” Dash with cinnamon if you want.

4. Chill for a few hours in the fridge or one hour in the freezer.

5. Eat the whole thing whole watching Glee. We won’t tell.

– Chris
[/quote]

Hope you don’t mind, I just posted this dessert option to the wheatbelly blog with full credit to you and a link back to this page.

No problem, nuff. Thanks!

I need post this as a new recipe thread if I can find a photo. If anyone makes it, shoot me a pic!

Not the best photo.

Using PB2 and Chocolate MD drive gives you reeses flavored

Awesome pics! Thanks!