Biotest

Back to Speed with Indigo/Plazma/Micro PA

3 years ago I was 210 lbs (15% BF) at 6’0. Got injured, lost both strength and lbm (as you do). Today I am all healed up and looking to come back with a vengeance, once I hit sub-12% BF (probably around 175 lbs). I’m in my late twenties.

I could get Indigo, Plazma and Micro-PA for at least 6 months (depending on how well I get on with that budget), but I’m curious -

1. Am I buying rocket fuel for normal car, where gasoline would’ve been fine? Do I need to perform at a certain level to reap all the benefits of your arsenal? Basically, all I want is to return to my “former glory” as fast as humanly possible. It’s an investment. I just need to know it’s for me.

2. Should money be an issue (past the 6-month mark), which two products are deemed more important?

1. Do you plan to train like a wuss, take Zumba, and lift pink weights? Didn’t think so! So sure, you’ll benefit. Those supplements are for anyone who wants to really push it in the gym and reap maximal results. Now, if you think you may start off a little slower and ease back into things, you can still use everything, but you can adjust the Plazma - maybe a little less for the lighter or shorter workouts until build back up and get back to speed.

2. Always base your supplement budget around peri-workout nutrition. That’s the biggest bang for your buck area if you’re always training hard. That’s Plazma before and during training and Mag-10 after for most people. That said, personally my life would be totally different if I had not used Indigo-3G for an extended period to “cure” my dysfunction nutrient update mechanisms and “sick” fat cells. Indigo-3G is what allowed to me to fully utilize the workout nutrition supplements like Plazma. But 6 months should do the trick for you.

Very potent stack you’ve chose!

Much appreciated!

Chris,
does this mean that if Indigo-3G and Micro-PA as a combination is out of my budget but I have been taking Indigo-3G for more than a year straight, that my fat cells may be straightened out enough that I could drop the Indigo-3G for a while without having to drop my carb intake?

[quote]cronbeast90 wrote:
Chris,
does this mean that if indigo and micro PA as a combination is out of my budget but I have been taking indigo for more than a year straight, that my fat cells may be straightened out enough that I could drop the indigo for a while without having to drop my carb intake?[/quote]

Many Indigo-3G users have experienced that. You may want to try it and free up the budget to use Micro-PA if that fits in. You may want to get back on Indigo-3G if you attempt a big eatin’ mass phase. So, the idea would be that used it “medicinally” to straighten out your fat cells as you said, then you can use in the future only tactically - when needed for shorter cycles that coincide with a specific goal.