Biotest

Back From Iraq: V-Dudes' Log

haha, that makes me laugh. V-Dudes… Anyway, me and a buddy are going to becoming back form Iraq in a week and want to start the V-Diet. We already ordered all the requirements, and are going to keep a log on here.

yeah im the other dude. I’m pumped about the diet, just for the simple fact i cant ever seem to shake off much body fat. I’ve done different approcahes but never had much success, i know i will see results and im commited to lossing the fat and taking my training to the next level.

good luck dudes…today is day 27 for me…although at times it wont seem so, it really flies by.

at the end of 28 days there is still cake, pizza, and steak subs in this world, and there always will be if you ever decide to cave and go back to eating shitty…

First of all, thanks for serving, both of you.

Secondly, I’m almost done with my transition at the moment. Hands down, the V-Diet has been the best thing I’ve done for myself regarding bodybuilding, and overall health. Since after about the first week, I was turning down chinese food, wings, pizza and ice cream without hesitation.

And, in all honesty, I didnt find it hard at all. It’s just a schedule, you just have to follow it.

Good luck!

Hey guys thanks for the support. Also, I want to start bulking after the V-Diet. Is there any suggested routes to take that people have done? Or would any bulking diet and program do the trick? Since I hear this changes they way you will eat and want to eat I was wondering how that affects a person bulking after the V-Diet.

Be careful with bulking right after the V-Diet. I would maintain after your V-Diet for at least 6 weeks before bulking. The V-Diet is a pretty damn low calorie diet. If you add too much food back to quickly, you’ll baloon up. Let your body get used to being lean, then start a CLEAN bulk.

A clean bulk shouldnt be too hard after this diet, with the food choice changes, either.

All most home less than a few days now and hopefully ill celbrate with some good ol’ fasioned lean muscle! Cant wait do be done with iraq for awhile at least.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Be careful with bulking right after the V-Diet. I would maintain after your V-Diet for at least 6 weeks before bulking. The V-Diet is a pretty damn low calorie diet. If you add too much food back to quickly, you’ll baloon up. Let your body get used to being lean, then start a CLEAN bulk.

A clean bulk shouldnt be too hard after this diet, with the food choice changes, either.[/quote]

Alright, that makes sense. Is there a sticky I missed that CS posted on this? Or even a general discussion? Because I couldn’t find anything, if there is hook me up with a link.

I have a friend that went on a medical diet which was from a hospital prescribed buy his doctor.

That diet was similar sounding i dont know all the specifics, but you buy the “food” from the hospital which consits of puddings and protein powders, and soups. It comes with a binder full of instructions and your doctor makes suggestions and consrtuctive critiscm as you progress. It cost like 60$ a week. He lost 30 lbs in 2 months, and is still doing really well.

Obviously the V-Diet works faster but i was just wondering if any one else has heard about his diet? Im still sticking with the V-Diet just expanding my knowledge.

[quote]crackerplease wrote:
I have a friend that went on a medical diet which was from a hospital prescribed buy his doctor.

That diet was similar sounding i dont know all the specifics, but you buy the “food” from the hospital which consits of puddings and protein powders, and soups. It comes with a binder full of instructions and your doctor makes suggestions and consrtuctive critiscm as you progress. It cost like 60$ a week. He lost 30 lbs in 2 months, and is still doing really well.

Obviously the V-Diet works faster but i was just wondering if any one else has heard about his diet? Im still sticking with the V-Diet just expanding my knowledge.[/quote]

Never heard of the diet but sounds like the ol’ eat basicly nothing and drop a ton of weight diet. In these types of diets you lose tons of fat, tons of muscle, and tons of whatever else your body can use up as fuel.

Sounds like a way for the hospital to make some extra cash haha but wouldn’t know for sure unless I saw the diet/exercise plan.

Alright here’s my measurements.
weight=205
waist=38"
neck=16"
chest=42"
upper abs=36"
biceps=17 1/2"
calf=18"
thighs=26 1/2"
shoulders=50"

This question is for CS. since im in the military i dont always have a choice on what type of cardio/workouts i get to do. on the days i have to run a couple miles or do pushups dips, ect. for my job how should i work my diet around that to make thev-diet work for me?

i would assume no nepa walk for that day but sometimes it will be more physically demanding than is reccomended on the V-Diet any help you can give me i would appreciate it.

I start the diet tommorrow and ill keep you posted!

front day 1

side day 1

back day 1

daily diet workout meal day

6am HOT-ROX/multi-vit
8am shake/bcaa/green tea supplement/flax
11am HOT-ROX/ fiber pill
12am soup w/steak/potatoes/other veggies small bowl
3pm shake/Flameout/bcaa
330pm workout
4pm Surge\nepa walk
6pm shake/bcaa/multivit
9pm shake/flax/bcaa/zma

non meal non workout day

6am HOT-ROX/multi-vit
8am shake/bcaa/green tea supplement/flax
11am HOT-ROX/ fiber pill
12am shake
3pm shake/Flameout/bcaa
6pm shake/bcaa/multivit
7pm nepa walk
9pm shake/flax/bcaa/zma

if any one could offer suggestions on alterations i should make or something im doing wrong with the diet it would help getting it changed now on day 3 instead of two weeks in. thanks

My only reccomendations concern your HOT-ROX timing and subsequent shake intake…
1-you are waiting 2 hours after waking to cosume food…not ideal
2-you are waiting 2 hours after taking HRX to consume food…not ideal
3-your 2nd dose is only 5 hrs after your first, and being taken with only some fiber pills.

Consider taking HRX upon waking and having a shake within a half hour, having your fiber pills about 2 hrs later, then a small shake, then HRX, then a shake (which would time out to be around 1:00), push back the 3 to 3:30, then the 6 should fall into place, as will the 9.

But you probably will find yourself deviating from the times regardless, as you will begin to notice when you are more hungry.

Where’s the PB? Not using it?