Biotest

Aussie V-Dieters

My main question is if HOT-ROX is banned in australia, does that mean the whole country cannot take part in this diet as HOT-ROX isnt available to Australian consumers, is there a substitute fat burner us aussies can use?

i believe this is a fair question…

http://www.biotestaustralia.com/products/order_form.html

HOT-ROX Extreme is banned. I thought you crap-at-rugby-and-cricket (lol) people could still get normal HOT-ROX?

meh rugby is gay and doesnt really require skill(i’m victorian, for those that dont know we dont have interest in rugby more AFL and cricket)…i thought you kiwis were more into netball anyway?

from what i read on other supplement ordering sites was that HOT-ROX was banned, but i’ll look into this

on a side note the summer before last me and my mate(a kiwi) attended a one day match between new zealand and australia at the mcg, the bet was if australia one he’d shave his head and if we lost i’d lose my hair…funny story he was cocky til about the 35th over into australia’s batting sesh…by about the 40th over he was almost in tears

btw i tried a kiwi beer last week, i think its called monomeath(sp? not even sure that name is correct) but its a summer ale pretty good beer, id definatly buy a slab

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
btw i tried a kiwi beer last week, i think its called monomeath(sp? not even sure that name is correct) but its a summer ale pretty good beer, id definatly buy a slab[/quote]

Tui ftw.

I finished the V-Diet earlier this year losing 9 kg over the diet (4 weeks V-Diet, 2 weeks transition). Although Hot Extreme isn’t available the regular HOT-ROX type is from Biotest Australia:

http://www.biotestaustralia.com/products/HOT-ROX.html

While I’m sure it would be great to have the Extreme version I found the regular HOT-ROX to be very good.

There are loads of fat burners available to Aussies. I havent used any yet and have toyed with the idea of it…any aussies tried some good ones?

I’m using hydroxycut hardcore.

I’ve used it before with good results

Theres alot of good ones out there, but you may get banned for posting them. For the record though Arson, Cytolean, Clenbutical & Lipolyze are all good…

how did you find the side effects if any?

any trouble sleeping?

I’m a bit skeptical and am currently just sticking to drinking green tea by the bucketload. and obviously a good diet and good training

For what it is worth I’ve twice ordered HOT-ROX Extreme from the states (ie. this sites online store)and got it through okay. Even had it opened by customs and they didn’t stop it.

Burnesy

[quote]veritas83 wrote:

any trouble sleeping?

I’m a bit skeptical and am currently just sticking to drinking green tea by the bucketload. and obviously a good diet and good training[/quote]

I didn’t have any problems sleeping, but just in case, I always made sure to have the second does no later than 4pm. I agree about the frequent drinking of green tea - can’t go wrong there.

[quote]ving13 wrote:
veritas83 wrote:

any trouble sleeping?

I’m a bit skeptical and am currently just sticking to drinking green tea by the bucketload. and obviously a good diet and good training

I didn’t have any problems sleeping, but just in case, I always made sure to have the second does no later than 4pm. I agree about the frequent drinking of green tea - can’t go wrong there.
[/quote]

yeah green tea and fish oil are now part of my daily nutritional intake.

Fish oil has been amazing, in loads of ways in my experience.

less joint soreness, and in my opinion a key to fat loss.

[quote]veritas83 wrote:
ving13 wrote:
veritas83 wrote:

[/quote]

can i ask how are you drinking your green tea? having it hot/cold? are you buying the green tea bags(since your in australia could you tell me the brand/where you get it from?) i drink a glass of green tea upon waking

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
veritas83 wrote:
ving13 wrote:
veritas83 wrote:

can i ask how are you drinking your green tea? having it hot/cold? are you buying the green tea bags(since your in australia could you tell me the brand/where you get it from?) i drink a glass of green tea upon waking

[/quote]

sure … I’m having generally 3 cups of hot green tea every day usually between meals and before 3pm.

I have tried many brands of green tea but am currently having a green tea I bought from an asian supermarket, fujian green tea. I think its actually chinese but the label on the tea bag is fujian tea.

I picked up a box of 100 for like $5.
If i get bore of the flavour I’m squeezing a wedge of lemon or lime into it. hopethis helps.

so when are your plans to start the V-Diet? and whats your training going to consist of?

just smoke ice it does the job

[quote]veritas83 wrote:
sure … I’m having generally 3 cups of hot green tea every day usually between meals and before 3pm.

I have tried many brands of green tea but am currently having a green tea I bought from an asian supermarket, fujian green tea. I think its actually chinese but the label on the tea bag is fujian tea.

If i get bore of the flavour I’m squeezing a wedge of lemon or lime into it. hopethis helps.

so when are your plans to start the V-Diet? and whats your training going to consist of?[/quote]

hmm i might need to hit up a local asian supermarket, im at the moment having tetley(sp?) organic green tea, i actually dont mind the flavour…

i’m looking at starting the diet a week after i finish my exams havent picked a date yet but looking around july 1st, currently im doing madcows 5x5, if i keep making the strength gains im making ill stay on it otherwise ill do the one provided with the diet

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
veritas83 wrote:

so when are your plans to start the V-Diet? and whats your training going to consist of?

hmm i might need to hit up a local asian supermarket, im at the moment having tetley(sp?) organic green tea, i actually dont mind the flavour…

i’m looking at starting the diet a week after i finish my exams havent picked a date yet but looking around july 1st, currently im doing madcows 5x5, if i keep making the strength gains im making ill stay on it otherwise ill do the one provided with the diet[/quote]

ok just bear in mind that its better to focus on one goal so if your main goal is strength gains then the v diet is not for you.

Read Chris Shugarts stuff, I think he nails it on the head with the one mind one goal philosophy.

I think its Waterburys program that Gustavopacho followed on the physique clinic and his results were out of this world.

and if you follow the v-diet and training program correctly many previous v dieters will claim strength remained the same or even increased a little. (ok just bear in mind I have not done the v diet)

but think about it what better way to get more out of your pr pullup max than to drop 5kgs of fat.

good luck dude and keep us posted on here, accountability drives you!

[quote]veritas83 wrote:
jtg987 wrote:
veritas83 wrote:

i’m looking at starting the diet a week after i finish my exams havent picked a date yet but looking around july 1st, currently im doing madcows 5x5, if i keep making the strength gains im making ill stay on it otherwise ill do the one provided with the diet

ok just bear in mind that its better to focus on one goal so if your main goal is strength gains then the v diet is not for you.

Read Chris Shugarts stuff, I think he nails it on the head with the one mind one goal philosophy.

I think its Waterburys program that Gustavopacho followed on the physique clinic and his results were out of this world.

and if you follow the v-diet and training program correctly many previous v dieters will claim strength remained the same or even increased a little. (ok just bear in mind I have not done the v diet)

but think about it what better way to get more out of your pr pullup max than to drop 5kgs of fat.

good luck dude and keep us posted on here, accountability drives you!
[/quote]

oh mate i totally agree, madcows seems to be the perfect program from me as the workload isnt too strenuous, and yes fatloss is going to be the goal,

but yeah expect a log too start in the training section very soon…cheers on the replies

ok fair enough all im saying is in my experience doing a stregth based program for a fat loss goal does not work as well as a fat loss program for a fat loss goal.

good luck dude

closed #20