Biotest

Aussie on V-Diet

I want to start the V-Diet but the only thing holding me back is the choice in Protein Powder. Now I know if I don’t use Metabolic Drive it won’t be classed as a V-Diet but just bear with me here.
If I were to buy the recommended amount of Metabolic Drive it would cost me ~$800 for the diet. However getting a similar powder is going to cost $300. The two powders I am trying to decide between are:

Max’s Muscle Growth GTE, which is Whey Protein Concentrate and Micellar Casein based.

Or.

Vital Strength’s Ripped, which is Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate and calcium caseinate based.

All the other Biotest supplements are of a reasonable price and I will be getting those, it is just the Metabolic Drive which is outrageously over priced here.

im from australia too. I just bought the Metabolic Drive protein from this website. Had abit of trouble through random quarantine but it came through. aussie dollar is good now. Another place you can try is this shop on chapel st in melbourne, called Health 4 u . Its an indian guy and he sells Metabolic Drive, you can bargain with him usually.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.